The Last Time

Christopher

"But L, I tol' you bout shawty from da gecko. She was feelin' a yungin'." Brandon smirked talking bout some female of his.

"He did say that." Leon agreed.

"Why is it you always talking bout some new bitch of your's?" Anya asked.

"Cause I'm Daddy Brandon, and these bitches luh me." He said laughing.

"Let me hear you call yourself Daddy." She said to Leon as me and Melo fell out laughing. "Be the past words you say."

"I don't see how you let her talk ta ya like dat my nigga." Brandon said looking offended. "Nigga ya betta grow some nuts an' man da fuck up." He said.

"You tryna get his ass murdered." I laughed as Leon looked at me.

"If I took any of the advice you give me, I would be 6 feet as we speak." Leon said as we all started laughing again.

"See, that's why you gotta be single and just keep ya sidelines. Not everybody can put up with that." Melo said.

"Boy, what you talking bout?" I questioned. "Only thing that can make you stay with somebody i-" Brandon cut me off.

"A damn baby! These females think they slick, but they not." Brandon said as I shook my head.

"Wrong!" I staled faced him. "You gotta have love for them or some type of feeling."

"Awwwww, you feeling some type of way for Melanie?" Anya asked.

"Hell nah! He only with her cus he said the pu-" Brandon said until I stopped him.

"Brandon, shut up bruh!" I laughed as the subway came and we got on.

"Look at dat nigga." Brandon said as he rolled up a blunt. "Niggas know damn well he can't stand her." He said.

"Let them be." I said laughing lightly.

*

3rd Person

As they were on their way to Town Square, everything seemed to be fine. Leon and Anya talking about their plans and what the future holds. Chris, Melo and Brandon all talking about sports.

"Ah hell nah man!" Exclaimed Melo. "How the hell you living in New York and a Falcons fan?" He questioned Chris.

"Nigga, don't worry about it." Chris said laughing.

As they were talking, Leon went and tried to find some seats for him and Anya. A lot of commotion started as a female accused Leon of knocking her up and bailing out. A fight soon broke out as Chris and Brandon pushed through to help Leon. As the train came to a stop, they all got off. Chris, Leon, Brandon, Melo and Anya all walked off, but eventually tried to split up as law enforcement came. Melo kept walking with Anya as they left out the area. Chris walked back on the train, hoping to ecsape from the moment, until he saw Leon thrown against the wall by one of the officers.

"Man, why you throwing me?" Leon questioned as the officer stared him down.

"Shut up and sit down!" He shouted as Chris looked on.

"We ain't even do shit!" Brandon shouted out as he was handcuffed by two officers and put by Leon. The lead officer made eye contact with Chris before grabbing him by his neck and taking him off the train.

"What the hell you doing muthafucka?!" Chris shouted. Everybody on the train looked on as they were getting angry about the events taking place in front of their eyes.

"I said SHUT UP!" The lead officer hit Leon in the mouth with the butt of his gun. While downstairs, Anya is having a fit wondering why Leon isn't resoonding to her phone calls or where Chris and Brandon is at. Melo paces back and forth, praying that God protects his extended family. A loud shot is heard as fear takes over Anya and Melo's face. Back upstairs, everybody including Brandon and Chris watch on in shock.

"He fucking shot me." He said as blood escaped his mouth. "I just found out I'm about to be a Daddy." He said as his eyes watered up.

"What da hell mufucka?! He ain't do shit!" Brandon yelled out as him and Chris were escorted out of the station. Chris looking shocked as to what he just witnessed.

*

Chris

They shot him.

They fucking shot him.

That was the only thing going through my mind at the moment. As we reached the bottom of the stairs, Anya stood there waiting with Melo.

"Where is he Chris?!" She questioned me as I couldn't look her in the face nor the eyes. "Where is Leon Chris?" She asked. Looking back at Brandon he had mixed emotions all over his face.

"Brandon..." She trailed off.

"They shot him." I heard him say as she got quiet and looked like she was about to faint.

"Nooooooo!" She cried out. "Leon!" She tried running for the stairs but was held back by some officers. That was the last of it all before me and Brandon were put in seperate police cars.

******************************

This chapter was inspired by an event I had just learned about this past weekend that seemed to bother me and still does as we speak. If you can peace that moment to what I'm talking about, I'm sure you'll understand what I am saying.

Comment & Vote!

-Bornsinna