Bust A Move

Melanie

"You coming to my game?" Andre asked Chris.

"You want me to lil man?"

"Yeah!"

"Aight lil man. I gotta go home then."

"I thought you lived with us?" He asked causing me to laugh to myself.

"Okay, go play with your toys." I said kicking Andre out.

"Why you kick my lil hahmie out?" Chris asked laughing.

"Cause I did." I smiled.

"You a bully." He said as he pulled me on to him.

"Nooooooo." I laughed. "I'm no bully."

"Yes. You are. Kicking my lil nigga out." He said shaking his head.

"Shut up Christopher." I punched his chest.

"I done told you about that hitting. We ain't no elementary kids." He said grabbing my hands.

"Whatever Christopher."

"Gimmie kiss." He said.

"Why?"

"Cause I said so woman." He bit his lip as I leaned in and pecked his lips. "That ain't gonna cut it." He said closing his eyes and shaking his head disappovingly.

"You are just too cute." I smiled.

"Cute? Girl, I'm sexy!" He laughed as I pushed him back and got up.

"Concieted or nah?"

"Or nah." He mugged getting up. "I'm fenna get outta here and freshen up." He said kissing my cheek.

"Byeeeeee." I sang as he walked out.

*

Chris

After leaving Melanie's, I went home and cleaned myself up before meeting up with them at the park. Watching Andre play football reminded me of my childhood and when I used to play. He's actually pretty good.

"He has so much fun out there." Melanie smiled.

"I know." I said as she stood beside me with her arms around my waist. "He's good for his age group."

"Yeah, look at my boy go." Some nigga said as me and Melanie both looked at him. It was that nigga that bumped my chest.

"What are you doing here Trevor?" Melanie asked.

"I'm here watching my son. You thought I wasn't gonna stop by?" He said. "Yo bruh, why don't you step aside and let grown folks talk." He said to me smirking.

"The fuck you say to me nigga?!" I questioned him.

"Chris, no." Melanie put her hand on my chest.

"Better listen to her, for you find a world of hurt." He said laughing.

"Nigga, who you talking to?" I pushed Melanie aside and got in his face.

"You better get outta my face."

"Chris, please. Just stop." Melanie tugged on my arm.

"I advise you to listen, before it gets ugly."

"Nah, you ain't worth it nigga." I said turning to walk away.

"Good boy." He said as if I was a dog. No doubt these nigga was pissing me off, but this ain't the time nor the place for this shit. He gon get his and that's on squad.

"Whatever." I said flipping him the bird.

"Leave." I heard Melanie say before she caught up with me. "Don't worry bout him."

"I ain't. He gon get his one day." I said sitting down ending the conversation.

************************************

Oooooh Travis ass annoying as'f. Let me see his ugly ass in the streets, gratatata! Lmfao I'm just talking.

Y'all know what to do at the end of the chapter! *Jason Derulo Voice* Lmao I'm done playing

Comment & Vote tho! :)

Bornsinna 