Part 13

(Oh my gosh you guys. I love you all. Wow. 428 reads and 60 votes on pat 12. Oh my gosh. I'm going to cry. You're all so amazing and patient with me and my shitty updating. Holy shitting dicks. Ok ok ok anyway, moving on to the many apologise stage that you probably hate me for. SORRY SORY SORRY OH THANK CHUCK YOU'RE ALL SO NICE OR I'D BE LIKE DEAD SORRY SORRY SORRY. Right now thats out the way, i'm also going to say that i HAVE NOT put you on hold just to get part 13 right after halloween ok. That is a complete coniciendence so please don't shout at me. So todays song: 7 nation army, white stripes the glitch mob remix. Don't worry they wont all be remixes. Enjoy :P)

Dean just glared at Bobby with the best one he could manage in the compromising condition.
"Bobby! This is not funny! Get him of me." His cheeks started to turn a light shade of red.
"Oh boy, if only i could put this moment in a painting. Jesus." He took a deep breath. "Gabriel did warn you."
"Yeah well to hell with him, just get the cuddling mermaid man thing off me." He huffed and shuffled uncomfortably as he got hotter.
"Sure thing." He just stood there for a minute looking at them.
"Well..?" Dean said holding out his arms as much as he could, refering to Cas.
"Actually i'm gunna leave it a little longer. If only your old man was here, with how desperate he is for you two boys to marry other princes or princesses he would marry you and Cas on the spot."
"Bobby!" Dean shouted as Cas made some sort of humming noise.
"Ok ok calm down ya idjit, he ain't doin no harm."
~

Gabriel and Sam got to the waters edge, they both removed their tops and pants before wading into the water in their underware, they got to the water level being just under Gabriel's shoulder when he stopped them and started to swim in gracefull circles around Sam. Sam looked in awe as he saw Gabriel's tail shimmering in the water.
"How come you can turn back into a merman and Cas has to wait a week?"
"Ah well, i sort of maybe told him that so if he ever ended up on the surface he'd stay and make some friends. Whoops my bad." He shrugged and ducked under water then back up again.
"Ok gigantor, this could hurt, it could not. For all i know it could be the best or the worst sensation of you life or just plain weird. I have never done this before so i haven't had chance to ask. It's probably painfull considering you genetic code doesn't naturally change like ours down but meh you'll be fiiine. Probably." Gabriel smiled and Sam looked at him in horror.
"You've never..."
"Nope, anyway if you want to go back just say." Sam looked at Gabriel then at the shore. He decided to go back.
"Yeah, i think i'm going to-" Gabriel jumped out the water and smacked his hand to Sam's forehead.
"WOP!" He shouted while doing so. Sam fell back into the water and a strange sensation filled his body, it didn't hurt but it didn't feel good either it was just.. weird. Next thing he knew he was taking deep breaths... under water. He looked aroung him and saw Gabriel grinning at him, also underwater.
"No backsiieeesss." Gabriel said to him and Sam glared.
"How are you talking underwater... oh my gosh how are we talking underwater." He put a hand on his throat and felt gills. "This shouldn't be possible." Gabriel shrugged.
"With the crap that happened in like the last two days i think anything is possible. And i think it's to do with different ear and vocal structures so it sounds the same to us but it's actually completle different. So if Dean as a human tried to listen to us underwater now he wouldnt understand us even though we think we are speaking english to each other. I think it works in a similer way with animals. Like they can understand us but we cant understand them when the us is people and the them is animals."
Sam just nodded kind of shocked with Gabriel's intelligence. He then looked down at his newly formed tail, he thought it was wonderfiull. It was a deep red colour and it shimmered beautifully.
"Whoa..." He moved his tail around a little and swam forward, then in a circle around Gabe. "This si surprisingly easy, it's just strange not having two legs." He sill swimming.
"Yeah, i guess thats the point, they're built for easier swimming." Gabriel started to swim off.
"Follow me, i have so much to show you."

(Ok so i just had to put something on here but to be honest i think in supernatural people really under estimate Gabriel's intelligence, like loads of people are 'yeah Gabriels such a great trickster, with all his smoke and mirrors crap' but you got to remember that he must have done something amazingly clever to fake his death other angles, especially considering he was an arcangel and high up on the radar. Yeah, Gabriel is definatly underated for intelligance in my eyes. And like how he made Sam think that he was gone after all the tuesdays and that Dean really died on the wednesday. I understand he was technically bad with the messgae he was getting across about playing rolls and shiz nic but damn Gabriel is so clever. Ok yeah sorry about that, hope you liked this update anyway :3)