Part 9

(I'm so sorry but this is going to be another short one :( You are welcome to break one of my bones for this)

Castiel dropped to the floor unconscious.
Dean didn't have time the react and his head hit the wood with a loud thump, but as soon as it did Dean was by his side, trying to make get him awake but at the same time he was calling the guards. The guards picked him up and carried him out with Dean close behind. It was all one big rush and Dean couldn't take it all in. The next thing he knew he was by Cas's side while he was on a hospital bed with Gabriel bursting in.
"Dean! What the hell have you done to Castiel!" He said sternly walking up to Dean.
"What? I didn't do anything!" Dean said standing up and glaring at him. "I have no idea what happened ok?!?!"
"Whoa, whoa slow down there, I'm just messing with you. I know you couldn't have done this. Jeez." Gabriel put his hands up in defence.
"Oh right ok, do you know what did happen then?" He asked, worry in his eyes.
"Not really but Cassie will be fine." Gabriel said and Dean looked at him in shock.
"What? Your best friend is in a coma and your saying 'he'll be fine' what is wrong with you?"
"Just trust me." He winked and walked out. Dean just stood there in shock. That was not like Gabriel at all. He shook it off and sat by Castiel.
"What the hell is going on Cas?" He sighed and slumped in the chair falling asleep.