Part 8

(Woo! Another part that didn't take like a year! I love you guys so much, thank you for all the reviews and fantastic comments. I'm going to die a little inside when I crush your dreams later on in the story -MWHAHAHAHA- . Also go read my Stony one if your into that sort of thing -It may make you cry, I totally didn't while writing it or anything, shush- but it's not like you have to it was just a suggestion -please don't shoot me, I'm actually a nice person, ish- so anyway, have an awesome day and like don't die or anything. Or get like a serious injury cause that's probably not healthy. You know what else isn't healthy? How short this chapter is -I really don't want to get stabbed so if you put down the sharp objects that would be great- *Crying because of writers block*. Any how I should probably actually start writing this chapter instead of signing my death warrant, enjoy -if you actually enjoy my stuff- but if you don't want to enjoy it then I'm not like forcing you into anything, right guys? )

Dean grabbed Cas' hand and led him onto the dance floor, when they got there Dean turned to Cas and smiled.
"Ok now, I'm taller than you so you put your hand here." He out Castiel's hand on his shoulder.
"And I put my hand here." He put his hand on Castiel's waist. "Is that ok?" He looks at him for reassurance.
"Yes Dean, it is ok." He smiled shyly.
"Ok, now we hold hands." he grabbed Castiel's hand. "Then we dance"
They started to glide across the dance floor and Castiel seemed to pick it up pretty quickly, after a few minutes of dancing Dean realise Castiel was a natural at dancing.
"You're actually really good at this." Dean said.
"I learn quick"
"I can tell." Dean smiled and Castiel smiled back.
They danced for a few more minutes and Dean saw Castiel get increasingly uncomfortable but he shook it off as nervousness or something. Then Castiel said:
"Dean?"
"Yes?"
"Why is everyone staring at us?"
Dean's step faltered and he stopped looking around at the small crowd that had gathered to watch them dancing, Sam and Gabriel among them. They both turned a dark shade of red.
"See something you like?" Dean asked to the crowed who just blinked in response, well except for that girl at the back who was considerably drunk.
"Yeah! You dumbass! Have you looked in a mirror lately?!?!" 
Everyone just ignored her and walked off to do their own thing.
That's when is happened.

(Wow, short and with a cliff hanger. I see why people hate me)