Yes he knows who Ariana is and for your kind information he hates her ponytail annoying self.

Why??????

Well,

"You are hurting me taehyung, that ponytail headasss is trying to take my place in your life and your okay with it?'' jimin said with watery eyes, he was hurt because taehyung wasn't affected that they didn't hang out more often.

"Jiminie my baby, no. She's not trying to take your place, she can never because it's yours, you don't see me crying in her arms , you don't see me singing and cuddling her, it's you who have my heart, I love you and no one can take your place , she's my very close friend but you are my soulmate, I'm sorry you felt that I wasn't giving you enough time and attention" taehyung apologized and hugged jimin tightly.

"Taehyungie I love you so much so never forget to spend time with me , cuddle me , feed me so I can feed you back and watch late night movies with me " jimin cried on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I will never baby" taehyung replied while pecking jimin's forehead.

'see ponytail Headasss he's my taehyung, I am his soulmate! you're not' jimin sassed in his mind.

______________________________________

''Taehyung " Ariana shouted to catch tae's attention.

Taehyung turned and spotted Ari, immediately a smile made it's way on his beautiful face.

He grabbed Jimin's hand and walked towards Ariana.

They were all outside 'The Cashy Venice' restaurant.

"Hey shorty ,how are you baby chick"Ariana teased jimin

"The audacity of a 5 ft tater tot calling a 5 ft 8 inches man a shorty, only a ponytail Headass" jimin clapped back.

"Whatever, back to the plan , listen here bitches, Jungkook is gonna be here in 20 minutes, so we will fabricate a scene where me and him enters the restaurant and spots you uglies and I will drag him to your table, shorty and I will act like we're best friends who met after a very long time and I'll make an excuse to walk us away from the taekook community and then y'all can have a date in peace, clear?" Ariana explained her master plan, looking at both of them with her big Barbie eyes.

"Even tho I hate your existence, I must say your brain works a little" Jimin dissed-praised.

"I know losers, now get inside I will wait outside to fetch him"Ariana said and Vmin followed. Damn she felt like she was in a movie playing the role of a clever girl who make big plans in a criminal gang lol.

'a usual dumb bitch created a clever plan, what y'all losers waiting for ,be my fan'