"He needed help on his Historical project and i said i could help him." Hyunjin explained and i nodded.

"Yes, we are." He winked at Jungkook and then both nodded and went on talking about whatever.

All i could focus on was Jimin, who was tables away from me. Leaning his head against Yoongis shoulder while y/n was talking fiercely to him.

With what he said, i still want him.

I feel lost.

-

1 week later

-

Jimins Pov

"Hyunjin told me he was throwing a surprise birthday party for Taehyung Friday. He invited both of us since we used to be friends with him." Y/n shook her head and said going would be a bad idea.

"I kind of want to go.." She gave me this look as if she was confused.

"I think its time i should apologize and try talking to him." Y/n sat next to me and agreed to go.

"Just dont leave me alone for too long." She hugged my arm and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You know, you could talk to Jungkook while your there." I suggested

"He said he wanted nothing to do with me." She sighed and got up walking upstairs.

-

Jimin pulled out his phone and dialed Jungkooks number.

When Jungkook saw his phone light up, he saw Jimins name show.

He quickly covered his phone from Taehyungs sight and walked outside.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered.

"Please don't hang up.. I know you being friends wi-"

"Im not going to hang up, I have nothing against you." Jungkook assured him and asked wht he was calling.

"I think you should explain everything to y/n. She misses you and 100 percent thinks you hate her. Its to hard lying to her, she's misses you." Jimin explained.

"How exactly would i even start? 'Oh, so y/n. Your parents didnt like the trouble I was mixed in and decided to pay me off to leave you alone and i kind of took the money' Yeah, Jimin that sounds great." Jungkook groaned, wiping his face from anger.

"You took the money to pay for Taehyungs hospital bill, she will understand that." Jimin refused to let Jungkook keep this up, its been 2 months and he was tired of seeing you so upset.

"What about her parents? If they found out i took there money and went against there words.. Who knows what they will do." Jungkook sat on the bench on Taehyungs porch.

"Kook, just do the right thing. Worry about that when that time comes. You know whats more importants.. Or who.." Jungkook sighed

"Okay, fine I'll talk to her only if you talk to Taehyung." Jimin groaned and threw his head back on the couch.

"He has a boyfriend Kook. No matter what i say, he wont want to listen. I screwed that all up." The door to Taehyungs house opened and Taehyung stood there confused.

"Why are you outside? Who are you talking to?" He stepped outside and tried grabbing hold of Jungkooks phone.

"I-its no one Tae, go back inside." That just made Taehyung want to know even more anf eventually fought Jungkook playfully until he had his phone.

"Hello? This is not a McDonald's drive through.. You just have the wrong number..." Taehyung lifted the phone from his ear to check the called Id anf quickly felt his heart stop.

He slowly put the phone to his ear and Jungkook stood there worried.

"J-Jimin..?" Taehyung said over the phone.

"Taehyung." And with that Taehyung removed the phone from his ear and hung up the call.

He stood up facing Jungkook.

"What the hell, why are you speaking to him?" He asked while Jungkook took his phone back.

"We were talking about y/n.." Taehyungs shoulders unstiffed and eyes went soft after seeing Jungkooks sad eyes lower from mentioning your name.

"Okay fine, thats an exception." Taehyung grabbed hold of Jungkooks hand and yanked him inside.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Hyunjin looked up from the couch and saw Taehyung pulling Jungkook upstairs.

When they were upstairs, they walked into the guest bedroom.

"Why are we in here?" Jungkook asked.

"Because of this." Taehyung walked to the closet and pulled out a small box.

When he lifted the lid, it showed a bunch of pictures.

"Take them." Jungkook grabbed the box and saw what the first picture was that layed on the very top.

It was of him, Taehyung, and y/n.

He smiled at the memory and flipped through the rest.

Pictures if just her and him appeared alot.

"Miss that huh?" Taehyung spoke up.

"Very much." Jungkool replied, still going through the pictures.

"Then stop being stubburn and talk to her." Jungkook sighed and finally gave in.

---

So dont hate me hehe :)

It was my BABYS BIRTHDAY GUYS FIDNJDOSNSID IFKWOW

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ITS TOTALLY INSANE😭💜

~ Taylor

Dont Forget To Vote 🐰