chapter 10

(your pov)

             When we got to my room Abby locked the room and barricaded the door so i wouldn't escape. "Is this really necessary?" I asked. "Of course it is! This is your first kiss ever and i don't want you to skip out on any details. Especially on them juicy details" (we all want some of them juicy details *wink wonk nudge nudge* ;) ) "HUH?!? I TOLD YOU IT WAS JUST A NORMAL KISS NOTHING ELSE" I screamed out. "suuuuurrrrreeee~ whatever u say charlie, whatever you say~ ;)" she said with that weird perverted smile of hers. 'Why did i have to get a psychotic pervert for a maid'.

          "Ok so explain to me everything that happened and don't skip anything" she said with a smirk.'that pervert' "ok so here's what happen..."

(time skip brought to you by tiger tony Frosted Flakes THEY'RE GREEEEAAAAT)

          "... and then i just ran out of there and straight to here. Now do you understand what happen" i finished explaining. Abbey just sat there quietly nodding. "ok so basically ... you choked on a rose petal and were drowning in a bunch of stuff toys-" "-THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!! AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY KEPT TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!" I screamed. she started laughing. "I'm sorry but like how lame can ya get then that mwahahahaha". 'I'm so ready to fire her' I threw some pillows at her to calm her down a little bit.

        After a few more minutes of her laughing her guts out she finally calmed down. "you good?" i asked while getting some more pillows to throw at her. "Yeah I'm good. By the way how does he even look like? Is he a hottie or a cutie?!?!" She kept asking.'now that i think about it she doesn't know how any of the members look like' "Yeah hold on, I think I have pic of all of the host members on my phone."

   "Mori senpai is the tall guy in the back

   "Mori senpai is the tall guy in the back." As soon as i show Abbey the picture she push me to the ground and grabbed my phone."MAMA MIA THAT'S SOME SPICY BOYS YOU GOT THERE!!! Is it me or did it got hot in here!" She screamed out while fanning herself.

"MAMA MIA THAT'S SOME SPICY BOYS YOU GOT THERE!!! Is it me or did it got hot in here!" She screamed out while fanning  herself

'GOD NO' Before she said anything else I shoved a pillow at her face. "YA NASTY" I screamed at her. "Hey it's not my fault! You never said they were this hot!" She said. I shoved another pillow at her face. "Whatever I'm going to bed. And please don't say anything to my grandparents" I asked. Last thing I need is them getting involve. "Don't worry my lips are sealed" she then left and I got ready for bed. But what he doesn't know is that he's not safe from the host club in his own home. dun Dun DUN!!!!!!