Chapter 1

Third pov
Charlie wakes up in bed tired.He sat up trying to refocus his vision a few seconds his maid Abby appeared handing him a letter."What's this" he asked, "Read it,I know I'm your maid but you have to do stuff by yourself you know " Charlie rolls his eyes "fine whatever".He read the piece of paper.

Dear Charlie Leslie Smith

We are happy to say that you have been accepted to come to the prestigious Ouran Highschool.We can't wait to see you there.
               From Yuzuru Suoh

"HOLD UP-"He looked at Abby "I DIDN'T APPLY TO GO TO SOME STUPID RICH KID SCHOOL " he yelled.
Abby sigh "I know you didn't your grandma applied you and you got in successfully I know your angry so shoot it all at me " he emotionless "I don't need to go to fucking rich kid school, or just any school.Being around prep kids makes me want to commit suicide FASTER AND WHAT'S THE POINT OF GOING " He keeps yelling.Abby just walks away "I honestly don't care you are going.It's good for you.You need to socialize with normal kids" "Me socialize I don't even know the definition of that." Well too bad you have to go OR ELSE ABBY said in a dark tone "ok ok,I'll go jeez" he stopped after that, he knew what Abby was capable of killing him. "That's the spirit, now get dress " He stood up "why?"he ask "just do what I say!"she smiles "Your meeting grandparents for breakfast if your not dressed by that time you'll get a punishment." He looks at her "what the fuck I'd going on fricken mind!?"he thought,he didn't want to get punish so he got dressed and walked out.

*time skip to breakfast*

Charlie walks into the kitchen and sees his grandparents "ok I'm just going to ask WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU GUYS THINKING"he  yells."language Charlie" his grandma said while sipping her tea."No what we're you guys thinking sending me to that school for rich snobs " he said  "Look we're doing this for your own good you need to get out there and make friends" his grandpa says "BUT-""No buts we know it's been hard for you to trust anyone since your parents but we think this is good thing for you " his grandma replies " I know"charlie says "Good now go eat up tomorrow your going to start your first day at school" his grandpa says.Charlie walks away wondering how his first day of school is going to be like.

Sorry I it so long to update I had writers block so yeah.I hope you guys enjoy.Bye