Chapter 3

Charlie pov

We made it to class just in time.When we stepped inside the classroom and everyone stop what they were doing and started whispering."Seriously what's up with this school haven't they seen a emo before" I thought.Just then the teacher walked in "Class we have a new student today can you please introduce yourself " she said.I got up "Um Hey, I'm Charlie Smith.Nice to meet guys" I said.Soon everyone started to raise their hands."What school did you come from" one person asked."I was home schooled " I replied.Right after that I said that many people gasped and one girl fainted "What's up with them " I thought."umm excuse me but aren't you the son of the world's richest man" one girl asked."oh yeah"  "now that you mention it" "No way" "ENOUGH" I yelled."I'm not related to them at all!!!" Everyone started to quiet down.I sighed "Look I'm sorry for screaming.I just don't like it when people say I'm related to them went to take a seat next to Haruhi."What was that about?"She asked."huh,oh nothing " I replied."Ok if you say so " she turn her.I put on my earphone and started to listen music since that's the only thing that calms me down.

*time skip to the end of class*

Charlie pov

"Charlie,Charlie ,CHARLIE" someone screamed."huh " I looked up and saw Haruhi."What's going on " I asked."Class ended and  You fell asleep " she said."Oh " I grabbed my stuff and got up."You know if you got no one to hang out with during lunch you can hang out with me if you want" she said."sure I got nothing else to do " I said."Ok just let me go to my club first" she said "ok then let's go" We started heading towards her club."I wonder what type of club she's in " I thought

*time skip*

We stopped by music room 3."She probably plays a instrument or something " When we walked in for some reason flower pedals started to magically fall out of nowhere.Then a group of guys came out " Welcome to the host they in sync."What the fu-acK"I started choking on flower pedal.*choking noises* "Oh my god Charlie" Haruhi started to freak out.*cough*WHAT THE HELL MAN. WHO'S IDEA IS THIS TO THROW FLOWER PEDALS AT SOMEONE" I started to shout but who wouldn't I seriously almost died because of a fricken pedal."We are really sorry um . . ." the blond one said."Charlie" "Well I apologies for the pedal disaster" the blond said."Yeah whatever blondie" I said."Blondie?" Blondie asked."Yeah well I don't know any of your names so I decided to give you nick names.Your Blondie,the guy with glasses is Kira,big guy there is titan,the little guy is shorty and the twins are, well the the twins " I replied."Hey how come haru-chan doesn't get a nickname " shorty asked."Well because she's the only one who actually introduce herself" I said."Oh that's right we haven't introduced our selves yet have we well I'm Tamaki the princely type,that over there with the book is Kyoya the cool type,the tall man in Mori the wild type,the boy on his shoulders is Honey they boy lotita type and lastly the Hitachiin twin Hikaru and Kaoru the mischievous type AND WE THE OURAN HOST CLUB " Tamaki says while posing."The what?"I'm asked."The Ouran Host Club is where the schools handsomest boys with too much time in their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands.Just think of it as the Ouran Academy elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful." Tamaki explain."Wait if only guys get to be in the club then why is Haruhi here? " i asked"WAIT YOU KNOW HARUHI REAL GENDER" The twins yelled "Dudes stop yelling and of course i know, only a moron couldn't tell whether it's a boy or a girl"I replied."Well since you know to much you must join the host club" Tamaki said."Well thanks for the offer but no so BUH BYE". Before I even got to the door I was blocked by the Twins "Why not" they both said "Their is no way I'm joining a club full of snobby rich kids" I tried leaving but they keep blocking my way."Haruhi please tell your friends to let me leave" I asked "come on guys just let him go he won't tell anyone I swear" Haruhi tried asking but they still wouldn't let me leave."Fuck it" I said as I ran towards the door but then the the big guy tried stopping me but I slide under him and made my way through the door."See ya losers"And after that I went on with my day avoiding all the host club members except for Haruhi of course.I just hope that's last i heard of the host club.