chapter 7

Haruhi pov

"CHARLIE WAIT!!!" I screamed out to him but it was to late. "Why would he run away after I put all this hard work into making this party just for him?!" Tamaki said dramatically. "Yeah who does this" the Hitachiin twin ask. "Charlie hates party and crowded places. Why do you think he didn't wanted to join our club." I said calmly. "Well then maybe someone should go talk to him?" I said. "Maybe Mori should go!After all he doesn't like being in crowded places either!!" Honey senpai suggested. "So would you go talk him into coming back" I asked. "Sure" he said calmly. He then walked towards the way Charlie went. 'I hope this work'

Charlie pov

'I knew I shouldn't have come" I thought as I was walking I had a feeling I was being followed. "Hello?Who's there?" As I said that Mori senpai appeared. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the others at the party." I asked. He shooked his head. "They send me to come get you " he said stoic as usual. "Well your better off just leaving me alone. They always are" I whispered the last part but he seems to have heard me." You aren't alone you have us now" "Your only my friends cause you want me in your stupid club! Just watch your gonna leave right after you found someone else. They always do" I said angrily. When I turn around I soon found myself being grabbed by the arm."huh?!" Mori then grabed a hold of me and our faces were inches away. "Don't ever say that no matter what I'm always going to be here for you whether your a host club or not I'm always here for you" "m-mori?!?" I whipered .'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!WHAT IS THIS FEELING?AM I DYING!?!?' I thought. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.I could feel my face heating up. He pulls me closer and I swear to god even Mars could hear my heart beat. Our faces were so close, I swear to god we were practically kissing. Our faces moving closer by each passing second until . . .

HELLO THERE!! I am so sorry that it took this long to update

HELLO THERE!! I am so sorry that it took this long to update. My phone broke and I've been busy with school and stuff so yeah. Sorry again. But in enough with that, I hope you guys like my story so far and don't worry the yaoi will soon start ;). PLZ SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE!!!BYE