Chapter 6

Charlie pov *time skip to morning*

*ring ring*Urgh It's morning already" I barely said."I can't believe I survived the whole night.*cries*ThE HoRroR"

*flash back *

"Aaaaahhh" I cried out in pain."COME ON, BE A MAN" Abby screamed out."or do I need to punish you more" when she said that she went over to my limited edition anime figurines."MY BABY'S" I cried out.*smirks*"Your not gonna get this until you give me 10 push ups" she said."YOUR A MONSTER-" "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ONE YET" she said while eating a bag of doritos."THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY BABY AWAY AND EAT THAT INFRONT OF ME" I screamed at her."HOW ELSE AM I GOING TO MOTIVATE YOU.THE ONLY EXERCISE YOU DO IS RUNNING TO THE FRIDGE" she said.After that she kept on taking my stuff until she finally gave up on me.

*End of flash back*

*shivers*"I'm never getting on her bad side again" I then got ready for school. When I went down to the kitchen Abby was there. "Good morning charlie" " Yeah sure" I said rudely. "Don't be like that. It was your fault" she answered back. "I told you, he somehow hacked into my profile or something" I said before grabbing a pop tart. "Yeah well when you get there try to figure out where he's hiding your profile" she said. "I'll try. See ya" I said while leaving.

*time skip to after school*

'looks like it's almost time for weirdo club to start' *sigh*. As I was walking down the hall I notice Haruhi. "HEY HARUHI" I screamed out to her 'cuz that's what friends do right? RIGHT' I thought."oh hey Charlie. Ready for your first day at the host club" she said. "Oh yeah I'm soo ready to flirt with basically every girl in school~" I said sarcastically. "Oh come on it's not that bad" she said trying to persuade me. "Oh really. They almost crushed me,tied me up,kidnap me, and black mailed me." I said. "Well they don't usually take no for answer. Plus you were almost crushed by teddy bears *sweatdrop*" she said. "THEY WERE DEADLY TEDDY BEARS-" "sure whatever you say" she said while walking towards the host club. When we got there the whole room was dark.'wtf-'my thoughts were soon interupted by screaming "SURPRISE CHARLIE!!!!WELCOME TO THE HOST CLUB!!!" Everyone pop out of their hiding place. Before they came closer I slam the door on their faces and left. 'Nope,nope,nope,nope,nope can't do it' I thought while walking away.

HELLO EVERYBODY :D. SOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I was kinda busy. ALSO I would love it if you guys check out my other account I made with my friend,it's call BakaTacoCrew. Hope you enjoy.BYE