chapter 4

*few days later*
I just got out of class.'Ugh I can't wait to get outta here'
I thought.I was trying to get away from the host club.They still haven't given up on trying to get me to join them.I'll usually try to ignore them but they been getting out of control like Thursday.

*flash back*

I was walking towards class when I heard someone calling my name."Hey Charlie " I turned around and saw Haruhi."Hey Haruhi how's it going".She smiled "I'm fine.Oh hey I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies " she asked."sure I'm free on Saturday- " I said when I was interrupted by a bunch of weirdos on horses.*sweat drops* 'what the hell is going on'I thought.Soon blondie got off his high horse and grabbed my hand and kneeled down"Hello my dear prince-" "No" I quickly regeted.We all know where this heading."Just let us speak first" "No way" "but " "NO BUT" "Please" He said while doing the puppy dog eyes. "That's not gonna work on me " I said with any emotion."But we worked so hard to get your attention" the twins said in the same time."You guys literally dresses up and brought a bunch of horses to school just to get my attention."I asked."Well it wasn't easy or cheap" Kira said."Well that's stupid of you. LIKE WHO THE HELL BRING HORSES TO SCHOOL YOU BAKA" I screamed out right after I whacked them with a book.

*End of flash back*

After I tried even harder to get away from them.I went over to my locker but when I opened my locker I was trapped under a bunch of stuff toys.'Oh god I don't wanna die like this.I wanna die by eating sweets not by stuff toys ;-;'I thought.But soon I was rescue by a tall person "Weird I never heard of a person drowning on a pile of stuff toys" Hikaru said."Hey its not my fault those are deadly toys beside who bright idea is it to put all those toys in my locker" I argue."The boss thought it was a better idea to bribe you instead."Kaoru said."Yeah and who can say no to a bunch of cute stuff toys" shortie saying.I got out of mori grip and started walking away before saying this "Look tell blondie  that I'm never join your club so just give up and leave me alone already" I glared at them and walked away.But before I got to walk away I was soon blindforded and tied up."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" I screamed out in rage.They then stuffed something in my mouth to keep me quite 'rude'I thought. I was soon thrown over someone's shoulder and was dragged to some unknown place.

*time skip*

'when are they going to untie me' I was soon dropped to the floor and ungagged "HEY WHAT HECK IS GOING ON YOU FUCKING BASTARDS" "mama Charlie is swearing at me" 'wait a sec I know that annoying voice anywhere' "Is that you tamaki " I asked angrily.Then someone untie my blindfold.It took awhile for my eyes to adjust. I was surrounded by the host club members."Yes we brought you here to persuade you into joining the host club" he said while doing some dramatic poses."look blondie I told you before I'm not joining  your club.How many times do I have to tell you that" I said annoyed.*sigh*"Guys just leave him alone if he doesn't want to join then he doesn't want join" Haruhi said."Thank you" I said."But Haruhi, he knows your secret" Tamaki tried begging."Besides I don't think he wants any one to know of his secret" Kyoya added."Wait what" I was shocked no one knows of my secret.But wait he's probably bluffing or act least I hope he is."What secret " asked kaoru."Yeah what kind of secret does he have" said Hikaru."Well I could tell you right now unless Charlie decides to join the host club." 'I swear if I wasn't still tied up I would have punch that smirk right off his pretty little face.WAIT WHAT' "So what's your decision join the host club or have everyone know your secret?"Kyoya asked.'Shit I can't believe that bastard.I can't let that secret get out' *sigh*"Fine I'll join your stupid host club only if you promise to keep my secret " I said."Deal" Kyoya said."YAY!Welcome to the host club" shortie said."Great you start host club tomorrow afternoon" Tamaki said.After they untied me I dash towards door ignoring all the calls.i stopped running when I reached the school gate."SSSHHHIIIITTTT" I screamed out."What have I gotten myself into.Abby is gonna kick my ass for this " I muttered as I started walking home wondering what's gonna happen tomorrow.