𝕊𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜 ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪

I collapsed on the group as the exhaustion from the fight made my vision blurry. My head was spinning and my hands felt like they were on fucking fire, and every move I made hurt. I coughed up a little bit of blood and collapsed against a rock, leaning my head back.

Then, everything went quiet all of a sudden.
I always thought calm before the storm was just a saying, but when it really happens it is the scariest thing in the world.

We were all confused. I stood up and looked around the air around me, watching as the sky remained the same color and the planet didn't change. The group of us just stood there, the strange looking girl more worried than us. A minute or so later, she disappeared into dust. My eyes widened as did the rest of us, and I think that was when we all realized we lost.
The big alien guy went next. Worry flashed across his face as he started to disappear, his body slowly disintegrating to dust. After him was the Starlord guy, Tony standing next to him as he went. I was next to Dr.Strange when he spoke to Tony.

"There was no other way." He was gone a few seconds later. I started to cry as I watched everybody disappear, but when I heard a whisper behind me I almost dropped to my knees.
"Y/N?" I turned around and held a hand against my mouth. "I don't feel so good."

Thought I'd give you guys a little sad sneak peek of what the next book will be. I'll make sure to put up a chapter when it's up and let you guys know when I've got it up.
Anyway, thank you for reading this book! Don't forget to share it with your friends and keep up to date on new books!

See yah in the next one!