•𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃•

"This is the place." I perched on top of the parking garage, sitting on a small metal bar that hung from the ceiling of the stone garage. "How did you even figure out where he was?"
"Security cameras. It's like tracking someone without going through the effort of tracking someone."
"You realize that's illegal, right?" He shrugged.
"Ask Mr.Stark about it. He designed the suit." I rolled my eyes and kept watching the ground below. "Karen activate interrogation mode."
"Peter what the hell is-"
"Wait there he is!" Peter's voice was now-poorly-concealed by a voice modifier, making his voice sound lower pitched than it was.
"Peter turn that off."
"No! This is called intimidation. We won't do the interrogation right if we don't intimidate."
"Pete, turn that stupid thing off! You sound ridiculous."
"No."
"Peter."
"I'm not turning it off."
"Fine, but if you blow this for us, I'll kill you." I pulled the mask back over my mouth and watched as the man shut his trunk. Peter quickly shot a web at his hand and stuck it to the trunk. Both me and Peter jumped down off the roof onto the ground, right in front of the man. He looked at the both of us confused.

"I need names and I need them now." My hand immediately went to my head as Peter, despite me telling him not to, made a fool of himself.
"What?" He just looked at him confused and mildly concerned.
"Whose dealing the weapons?" I stood with my arms crossed and let Peter continue to mess around and look stupid.
"Look, I don't even know who you are but I do know that that is not your voice."
"Yes it is."
"No, I'm pretty sure I know what a girl sounds like." I let out a snicker and finally jumped in.
"Just turn the thing off will you?" I pat him on the shoulder and moved in front. There was a small 'deactivate interrogation mode' from behind me and I smiled. "Sorry bout him. He doesn't know how this whole hero thing works."
"Hey!" Peter looked at me. "I'm right here."
"Sorry." I turned back to the man and crossed my arms. "All I want to know is where the people dealing those weapons are. You know anything about it?" He shook his head.
"I don't know where they are or even who they are. They don't tell me anything."
"Fantastic." I huffed and fixed my hood.
"We're back to square one." I turned around to stand next to Peter.
"Hey." We both turned towards the guy. "I've got a nephew who lives around here. I don't want these weapons on the street. I heard them talking about meeting somewhere today."
We both looked at each other.

"Okay, yes, thank you." We turned to walk away, stopping as the man called out again.
"I didn't tell you were."
"Right right." Peter rushed forward, stopping in front of him.
"Staton Island Ferry." The man sighed. "That's where they said they'll be." I nodded towards Peter and started heading towards the other direction.
"Wait wait, get these things off me!"
"Sorry, man, but you broke the law." I waved goodbye to him as I left.
"It'll dissolve in two hours!" Peter hopped on the balls of his feet as he walked backwards away.
"What, is he like your sidekick or something?" I smirked under the mask.
"Partner. He's my partner."

———————————————

The wind swished through my ears as Peter swung the two of us to the side of the ferry. I clicked the side of my goggles and scanned the deck for facial recognition.
"Anything yet?" Peter started scanning with his own AI for double coverage. My goggles beeped as I got a hit.
"Yep. There's the guy from the original weapons deal. I don't know who he's with but they don't look good." I stayed hanging on the side sill of the window, moving my head to continuously scan.
"He's on the move." The middle logo on Peter's suit popped out to reveal a drone, the drone flittering around my head.
"Woah." I reached up to touch it but Peter drew my attention away.
"Focus. This is important." Peters voice sounded serious.
"Yes sir." I let out a small chuckle and hopped up to one level higher. I continued to look around, perched as I watched the men standing on the deck. I searched the criminal databases for names and got a hit on one. "Guy standing by the wall is Mac Gargan." I looked at the criminal record of the guy. "Jesus, he's got a long list of crimes, ranging from armed robbery to homicide." Peter shuttered as he watched the people down below. One of the men said something to the other, the one man walking away. My head turned to Peter as he started muttering on about band practice or something. I assumed he was being called or talking to his AI, but I couldn't hear the whole conversation. I eyed keys in one of the man's hands and turned to Peter.
"Pete, keys." I motioned towards the guy with the keys with my head, Peter's eyes snapping to me.
"It's, uh, nobody. Bye Mr.Stark!" His head snapped back to the man with the keys, flicking out his wrist. "I'll be taking those, thanks!" He tossed the keys to me and I slipped them inside of my suit pocket, doing a flip and landing on the ground easily. The guys pulled out guns but Peter quickly pulled them away, webbing them to the side of the ship. I punched one hard in the jaw and stunned him with a quick blast, kicking him towards Peter so he could web him up. A man with a weird metal gauntlet thing came up behind Peter but he quickly dodged, the man's hand sticking to the gate on the edge of the boat. I quickly shot a blast as the weapon crackled and all energy from inside it died. Peter webbed his hands and legs to the ship, breathing heavy.

All of a sudden various men with guns popped out of windows and door, yelling about the FBI. My eyes widened.
"Oh shi-" Before I could finish my sentence a pair of wings flew out from one of the vans behind us, making everybody's heads turn. The Vulture guy flew out and towards the group of us, me and Peter pushing a few agents out of the way. They continued to shoot, Peter pulling them out of the way as Vulture flew right at him.

"You don't know what you're messing with!" The guy yelled while he held a glowing purple gun in the air, my face scrunching up as I recognized the alien tech.
"Oh, you have no idea!" I shot a beam out but he dodged. Peter tried to grab something to throw at him but he easily cut through Peter's webbing with the gun he was holding. Peter jumped back while I climbed up a level higher, continuing to throw beams of energy at the man. He dodged every one before Peter grasped his gun with his web.
"Spark, a little help!" I shot a quick beam at the web, electricity running from the bottom of the web to the man's gun. Peter quickly let go of his web before the electricity could reach him. The gun shot out of the man's hands and onto the floor, moving around with quick and jumpy movements. I shot electricity at it quickly in an attempt to hit it, but I couldn't get enough accuracy on it. Peter sprayed it down with his webs, containing it as the man flew away. I watched the device closely, beams of purple shooting out of it.

"Uhmmm, Peter?" We both looked at it as it shot through the boat, water rushing in as holes filled the center of the boat. The side I was on started tipping, sending me to my knees. "Peter!" He looked at me from the other side of the boat, scrambling around. He frantically swung from side to side, webs holding the boat together. I tapped into his heads up display, a blueprint showing the strongest points. My eyes widened as Peter landed.
"Peter, you missed one!" He looked in the direction of the red outline, a loud 'Shit!' coming through my earpiece. I looked around, seeing a little girl stuck behind a puddle of electrified water. I made a quick decision and hopped inside, the girl's mother crying while trying to get to her.

"Hey, What's you're name?"
"A-Alexis." The girl was so scared, shaking and stuttering.
"Okay, hi Alexis, my name's Spark. I'm gonna get you out of here okay?" She nodded and I look down at the two wires suspended in the water. I went to reach for them with my hands.
"W-Won't that hurt you?"
"Maybe a little bit, but it'll be able to get you out of here. On three I want you to run to your mom, okay?" She nodded. "Okay. One," I reached for one of the wires and winced at the pain. "Two," I grabbed the other and gritted my teeth. "Three." I stepped in the puddle of water, letting out a small scream and closing my eyes tight as I absorbed all the electricity. "Go. Go!" The girl ran through the puddle and straight to her mom where she picked her up and carried her away. She yelled a thank you before I felt the boat shift slightly. I looked over to see Peter dangling from the center, the whites of his mask crunched up as I heard a scream from inside of my earpiece. It all moved in slow motion as I tried to let go of the wires, but I was stuck from the force of the current. All movement in my muscles seemed to stop as my lungs tightened, my vision blurring and head going dizzy. The boat started to move quicker, Peter slowly falling down to the ground and looking confused. He ran over to me as I collapsed onto the ground, lightheaded and legs weak.

"Why would you do that?" He grabbed me by the back as I pulled down my bandana to breathe.
"Same reason you attempt to pull boats back together with your bare hands." I let out a chuckle and so did he, looking over to the side as the boat began to move.

Through the window, the head of Ironman's metal suit glared at Peter.
Oh shit.

——————————
So me and my friend were talking about college and I said I wanted to go to Empire State University, which is the college Peter attends in the comics. This was our conversation.

He wants me to make him a suit and web shooters now

He wants me to make him a suit and web shooters now. I shouldn't have said anything.