Book 2 - Chap. 3

Sneak peak on the upcoming drama.
*

*

*

Kolbey

*

*

*

6 weeks later and a nigga was finally off his crutches!

I skipped into the house, ran up the stairs, slid down the bar of the stairs, and waltz my ass into the kitchen to grab a drink cause all that shit made a nigga tired.

" You are something else, babe. " Mj said, wiping away the tears from laughing at me.

" Do you not know how fuckin happy I am? I can just cry right now  " I said, fake crying.

" Yeah, yeah. What do you want to eat tonight?" She asked me, opening the cabinets, realizing there was nothing good in them.

I shrugged.

" make some of the chicken Alfredo! " I said , already getting hungry thinking about it.

She laughed.

" Alright well since we don't have any, I'll take a trip to the store. "

"NO!" I jumped up and snatched the keys from her.

" I got it. I ain on crutches no more. " I winked at her and skipped out of the house like a Lil fag.

I pulled up to the shopping center and walked in, that dummy ass cold air hitting me.

I grabbed the little basket and walked down the isles until I reached the pastas and shit.

" Excuse me, you dropped this. " I turned around to see a fine ass dark skin girl standing in front of me.

She had long hair but I could somewhat tell it wasn't hers. She wore make up but it wasn't really that much, and she had on the baddest fit.

I stopped myself from licking my lips and looked down into her hand to see my damn wallet.

I grabbed it.

" Preciate that. " I stated, slipping up and licking my lips.

She noticed.

" No problem... I couldn't he but to notice your eyes...they're really pretty. "

I chuckled.

" I hope lying is not how you like to flirt. "

My eyes weren't nothing special.

" no I'm serious. They make it easier to read you....you've been through a lot I can tell. But your limp gives that away. "

I sighed.

I didn't think anyone would notice my limp.

Doctor said I would get better. It would go back to normal after a while.

" What's your name?," I asked her

" Kenya. You?"

" Kolbey. "

She laughed.

" what?" I asked. My name wasn't weird.

" we like, almost have the same name. "

I laughed.

" you are kinda weird. "

She smiled.

" well get to know me. I'm pretty damn crazy. ", she stated, running her hand down my shoulder.

I shook my head.

" My girl wouldn't appreciate that."

She shrugged.

" Its not like I'm trynna ride yo bike. I just wanna get to know you. Plus, what yo girl don't know won't hurt, right?"

She ran a finger down my neck, causing a chill.

Temptation got the best of me and I replied.

" Right.. "

*

*

*

once again, no excuse for my absence. I'm sorry.

Imarri .