Chapter_33

Kolbey

*

*

*

" Where have you been? " Mj asked me as soon as I walked in the room.

She was still staying in this hotel room, because it was definitely too dangerous to go back to my house and her parents were dead so..

" business " I replied simply.

I ain't feel like talking cause I was tired as hell.

Me, Toran, and the rest of the boys were busy trynna locate Trinity and Marco.

Word has it that they ain't even together no more. One of my dudes from the street say he heard that Marco dipped out on Trinity, and she now working with some other Nigga.

I'm telling you, that bitch get around.

" What kind of business that I get waken up at fuckin 3 in the morning to let you in!?" she started getting hype.

" yo chill, fuck you all hype for? Gone wake up my damn baby" I said, walking to my baby who was sleep.

I loved this lil girl with every inch of me.

" Don't act like you been there"

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

" Last I checked, I ain't have no control over that. Did yo dumb ass forget I was in a coma? not to mention, yo ass went m.i.a. Miss me with that shit " I said

I don't know what the fuck done got into her.

I know her parents just died, but she ain't gotta take her frustrations out on me cause ian did shit.

" I didn't tell yo ass to be a fuckin drug dealer. Maybe if you was making legal money, yo ass wouldn't have gotten shot up"

I clenched my fist.

Fuck wrong with this girl?

" you wasn't saying shit when my illegal money was buying you the newest shit, now was you?"

She ain't say nothing.

" that's what I fuckin thought"

I took my shoes off and grabbed one of the extra blankets that was in the room. I grabbed a pillow and placed it on the floor.

" I'm not sleeping by yo ass " I said before getting down on the floor.

" whatever" she mumbled.

She turned the light off and climbed in the bed.

Ion know what the fuck wrong with her.

*

*

*

" Kolbey..."

I opened my eyes to see Mj sitting beside me.

I looked at the clock.

4:40

I only been sleep an hour.

" I'm not in the mood to argue again" I mumbled.

I was tired as hell and all honesty, ian wanna be bothered with her at the moment.

" I'm sorry...." she said

I looked at her.

"why?"