Chapter_12

I didn't put this book on hold because of my other stories. I put it on hold because I had writers block. Its not fair but I can't just snap my fingers and a chapter appear. Writing is not easy at all. But here's an update .

(( Short Chapter )) (( I still Have writers block for this book . ))

*

*

*

*

I woke up to that annoyin ass beeping sound again.

The fucking hospital.

I'm tired of coming here. It gets annoying as hell.

I looked to my side and saw Trin, Kolbey, Marco, and Tavie.

Trinity had scars all over her.

"What happened to you Trinity" I ask. They all looked at me. Kolbey came and sat in the bed with me.

"I fought that bitch Janae" she says

"Who won ?"

"Trin" everybody says

I laugh a little.

"What happened?"

"Well the doctor said you was stressin too much and it caused you to pass out. But the baby is okay" Kolbey explained.

I nodded

"Well when can I get out of here? "

"Today. You just gotta sign some discharge papers first"

They called in my doctor and I signed the papers. I got dressed and we left.

"Bro, the boys got all them niggas that did that shit to Mj" Marco says to Kolbey.

"Aight we finna head to the trap. Bae, you still trynna do something?" Kolbey ask

I nodded.

"Aight"

I pulled out my phone and sent a group text to my gay boy bestfriends and sent them the address of Kolbeys warehouse.

This is finna be fun.

*

*

"Maryyyy" I here my homeboy Peaches loud ass at the door.

I went and let them all in.

"So what you need us for girl cause I need to go get my hair did in like 3 hours " Peaches, the gayest one said.

" Follow me"

We walked to the basement. All the boys were tied up. When they saw me, their eyes grew wide.

" So y'all didn't believe that i was Kolbey's girl or that was pregnant. Well, as you can see, I am. "

I walked over to the 3 body guards and whispered something in their ears. They nodded.

They walked over to the guys and untied them.

"Get on your knees! " I say

They just sat there. The body guards pulled out their guns and they quickly got on the floor.

" Peaches, you and the guys. Come pick a dude" I say

They all went and stood by one of the boys. Peaches was by Justin. Hah.

" Rape they asses. I wanr them to feel my pain. Make them suck and everything . If they refuse, tell the body guards and they gone shoot em or whatever ".

" WHAT THE HELL!? NO!" Justin yelled.

I laughed.

"Yup. Y'all are about to lose yalls pride. I mean, y'all didn't stop when I said no or stop did you? Nope. "

I nodded at Peaches nem and they all started to undress the guys. Soo. they were completely naked.

They started shoving themselves inside them and they were screaming. Bitches.

*

*

"Thank you girl.! We needed a lil dih before we left" Peaches said while I walked them to the dokr.

." Its good girl. Thank y'all tho. Byee"

I shut the door and walked back to the basement. All of them were layin on their stomach. I guess they asses were sore. Lmfaooo >...\

" Sit on them asses! " I yelled..

They hesitantly and slowly got up and sat in the chairs, wincing in pain.

" yeah, that's how it felt when y'all were done with me. And justin, that's how it felt to those other girls. " I say

" Man we sorry " One of the guys say

"FUCK yo sorry! I hope they left they seed in y'all asses"

With that, I turned and walked out, leaving Kolbey to them. I heard gunshots.

They're dead.

*

*

"Baeee why you so quiet?" Kolbey ask while rubbing my belly.

I had just brought my stuff back home and Janae is nowhere to be found. Guess she ont wanna get beat the fuck up cause I sho wanna slap ha ass.

"Nothing I just, can't believe I was raped like that . Like, everytime I think about it, I just don't believe it. Janae was my girl and she pulled some foul shit. Just to be with a Nigga that wasn't hers. Like, the fuck? I just want her to feel my pain. What I felt when I went through that shit. How I begged for them to stop but they didn't." By now I was balling and Kolbey was holding me.

"Bae, Karma is a bitch and I'm sure she gone get hers. Don't worry nomore cause they gone and I'm here. They can't hurt you nomore. Just try and take it a day at a time and let it be the past"

I nodded and layed down beside him. He rubbed my belly. Soon, I was out.

*