Chapter_7 (PT. 1 of sleepover)

*So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you

That's the wrong thing to do

Touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you

That's the wrong thing to do

Talk if you need to, but I can't stay to hear you

That's the wrong thing to do

Cause you'll say you love me, and I'll end up lying

And say I love you too*

Doing it wrong by Drake

This was my favorite song. It has so much meaning to it, and its true. It doesnt explain what I go through, but it does mean a lot to me. Its like I understand what Drake is saying in this song. 

Kolbey has turned back into the Kolbey I hate. Abusive. Yesterday was a mistake. I shouldnt have even went to that party. I was stupid and dumb. I dont even know if me and Kolbey are broken up or not. I guess I'll find out.

I walked to Kolbey's room. He was playin the game.

"Um, Can we talk" I asked

He nodded and paused his game.

I sat on the floor, facing him.

"What?" he asked

"Um, so are we together or what?"

"Yeah I guess. I just dont wanna deal with yo ass right now. "

"Okay...well I have a doctors appointment later on at 3"

He nodded his head, basically dissmising the convorsation.

I walked back to the guest room and got in the shower. After 30 minutes , I got out. I put on some blue jeans , a blue hoodie , my silver toms, and my bird necklace. I put my hair in a ponytail. It was a casual outfit but still cute.

"Come on" Kolbey came to the door and said. I grabbed my purse and walked out. We got in Kolbey's car and headed to the doctors office. This was our first check up, so I was nervous.

We got to the clinic and went in. 15 minutes later, we were called to the back.

"Okay I'm Dr. Mason and i'll also be the one to deliver your baby unless you want different" Dr. Mason says.

He told me to lay down and lift my shirt up. He put that cold ass jell on my stomach and started moving that thingy (dont know what its called) around on my stomach. Dr. Mason points to where the baby is. I look at Kolbey and he was smiling really big.

"Okay, it looks like you are about a few weeks pregnant." he says to us

"Okay, when can we find out the sex?" Kolbey asked

"In about 2 or 3 months"

We nod and leave the clinic.

"Look, Kolbey. Im really sorry. I told Michael to leave me alone and everything. Please just , lets try to work this out because I dont want you to hit me again because it could make me lose the baby" I said as Kolbey crunk up the car and drove.

"I know, I was just pissed off that when I tried to cahnge, you fucked up."

"I know and Im so sorry for that. But can you atleast try to change again..for the baby?"

He sighed.

"Okay MJ"

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Can we go to McDonalds ? Im hungry" I said

"Yeah"

We pulled up to McDonalds and got out. We walked in and went to order.