Chapter_15

Mj

*

Its been, 5 months since you went away

You left without a word,
Nothin to say.

When I was the one, who gave you my heart and soul.

But it wasn't good enough For you, (oooooh)

So I asked god.

God send me an angel, from the heavens above.

Send me an angel to heal my broken heart

From bein in love,

Cause all I do is cry.

God send me an angel,
to whipe the tears from my eyes.

I loved those lyrics, Send me an Angel by Amanda Perez. It spoke a lot to me.

Its been about a month since I spoke to Kolbey. I was actually scared to see him. Who knows how insane I could have made him go by leaving with his unborn seed. But damnit, I was so pissed and now I just give up on us.

Kolbey could have just told me about his other baby. I would have been pissed the hell off, yes, but at least it wouldn't have been a secret. He waited so long to tell me! He didn't even tell me, his baby mama did.

It hurts that she had his first child and it was a girl, at that.

Why couldn't he just keep it real with me? Who knew I would've stayed!

And the fact that she knew about me pissed me off even more! How can you fucking look to be with a guy whose already taken? That was a hoe ass move.

But now I'm staying with Michael. We haven't done anything, no. But we are pretty close. The kiss meant nothing, especially since ....

Michael has a girlfriend.

It kinda broke my heart.

But when I met her, she was so happy and she was really nice and sweet. They were perfect.

So I backed off. I am not a home wrecker, and never will be.

She likes me and accepts the fact that I'm here, especially since I explained the reason. We are cool and Michael is happy. So I'm happy.

But .... I met this guy! His name is Chance and he's too cute!

We met through Michael. Turns out, he joined our school right after I dropped out.

He knew I was pregnant and my situation, and  he's been supporting me! We met during my first week being with at Michaels house. He started flirting and now we are definitely working on being together. He is really sweet and cool. He is not though! Not at all. He has his flaws, just like I have mines. Amd we argue sometimes. Because he can be a jerk. Like right now.