Jeff stopped for a moment and looked at him...he wasn't the same guy. This guy had a creepy ass mask so where was the hooded one? Jeff barely turned before the hooded guy pinned him to the ground, and the mask guy was cursing and trying to pry the knife from Jeff's hand. The three of them were struggling and spitting out insults at each other before another figure walked towards them, the tall man. The masked and hooded man stopped talking immediately but continued to hold Jeff down as they looked to the creature.

"You are Jeffrey Woods correct? Or Jeff the Killer?" The thing before Jeff spoke, the voice felt like an echo in his head though that rattled his core.

"W-what the fuck?! How are you talking?!" Jeff shouted to him, trying to raise his head from the wood floors.

"That's complicated to explain, now, are you Jeff the Killer?" The creature asked with mild irritation.

Jeff huffed and groaned a bit. "Who wants to know?"

"I'm Slender man, the men holding you down are Masky and Hoodie. My proxies." Slender replied.

"I'm Jeff...congrats you caught me." Jeff mocked. "Now, let me go before I stick my knife through one of your minions heads."

"I would like to see you try." Masky growled at him, pressing Jeff's head to the ground again. "Slender is it really worth keeping this guy around?"

"I've seen what he can do Masky, he's an exceptional creepypasta." Slender said, signalling the proxies off of Jeff.

As Jeff stood he ignored the pain and glared. "A creepy what? I'm not here to join a club you fuckers, I'm going on my own!"

Jeff walked past them as he made his way to the door but something wrapped around his arm and yanked him backwards and his back hit the floor. A gasp of pain escaped Jeff as he looked to the pale figure and growled. "And where are you going?"

"I said I'm not joining your creep group!"

"And you forget that you are a wanted killer right now, where would you stay?"

Jeff stopped and thought to himself, he doesn't have a place to stay, and he was getting hungrier with each passing day. He couldn't remember much..he carved a smile on himself..then killed his family, then it was a blur..Torturing families, killing people, running constantly. Jeff knew he had nowhere to go and scoffed. "Fine, I'll stay for one night."

One night of course ended up being longer, Jeff had only been there for a month and more CP's were starting to come around. The only reason he bothered to stay was it was a good place to hide after committing murder, and it was fairly peaceful. He would leave late, come back and shower, eat, then sleep. He never bothered to talk to anyone unless they threatened him or the proxies asked a question about what he wanted or needed. Jeff's room was plain, just dark wood walls and black sheets on his bed along with a nightstand and a dresser.

Jeff still saw the "Creepypastas" as a bullshit concept. According to Slender, they were supposed to kill for a living and live with Slender in the mansion. That was it, there was no rent pay or anything, they had to act as a group though. Jeff had no intention to be friends with any freaks in the mansion, they couldn't be better than him at killing. Plus, even if he did have a situation where he needed others, they would just slow him down or get caught by his knives.

The worst part of this mansion, if he fought with someone he would be scolded even though the other person started it! It was a damn conspiracy! Rather than taking this frustration out on his walls he got up from his bed and left his room, trying to avoid CP's along the way. He reached the door, but just in the time that Slender passed him.