Distractions

Matty followed along both girls listening to the normal shit problems that maybe not most but probably a lot of girls had. 

Maddy stopped and grabbed both Cassie's and Matty's arm, "So if I tell you both something you swear on your fucking lives you won't say a word".

"Yeah what" Matty answered while Cassie gave a nod. 

"I went through Nate's phone and it was weird" she said stopping and looking at both of them. Matty raised an eyebrow while Cassie stared back at Maddy.

In Matty's head that a million things could possibly be the answer to this. Nate Jacobs had issues, anyone in their right mind could see that. He was aggressive, selfish and demanding out of any relationship. She knew there was so much more than a popular jock. Matty had been to a lot of different schools seeing the same stupid people in them but Nate Jacobs had a whole lot more going up in that mind of his. 

All three girls kept walking till they were behind the trailers. They stood close as they all took some of the Molly. Matty closed her eyes as the burn in her nose continued.

"Ugh it burns" Cassie said knowing the rest of them were feeling the same thing. 

Matty shook her head before looking at the girls with a grin, "ready ladies?" she asked

"Yes" Maddy answered slapping her on the ass. Cassie gave them both smiles.

The girls bumbled around before they started feeling the affects of the drugs in their systems. 

"Let's get on the ferris wheel" Matty exclaimed hanging her arms around both girls. 

"Yes" the other two exclaimed as they ran forward to wait in line. 

This was not the first time that Matty had tried molly. She knew that it made her want to love everything around. Matty stared up at the lights before she felt a hand playing with her hair. She turned to look at Maddy.

"You're so pretty" Maddy told her.

"No you are" Matty told her back touching her lips. 

"we'd be fucking hot together" Maddy answered. 

Matty grinned, "a dream" she told her.

"I love you bitch" Maddy told her.

"I wanna be loved!" Cassie exclaimed to both girls as she wrapped her arms around their waist. 

They had spent a few rounds on the ferris wheel talking about whatever their drugged up minds could come up. It seemed way serious and deep then what it was. They then ran to the house of mirrors. Matty posed in front of the mirror half listening to the other two girls as they ranted about men.

"You both need to be more free... free to love whoever you want" she said rolling her eyes and then poking Cassie's side, "you're both hot as shit". 

"Talking from the model herself" Cassie answered.

Matty turned around and blew her a kiss, "a model only in your dreams baby".

"Right now I'm staring at a thousand versions of myself and not only do I look good but I feel good" Maddy said. 

Matty grinned looking at herself in the mirror also. She did not pay attention as Maddy and Cassie continued to rant. Matty stopped as Cassie's hand grazed her ass, "we should pick the hottest most confident bad bitch version of ourselves and be that for the rest of school year". Matty continued to stare at herself in the mirror feeling the two girls orbit around her. She could feel each one of their touches across her body. 

"Yo" Maddy said before all three girls began to giggle. 

Matty had decided that she needed to head home after watching both girls go their separate ways to get what they wanted. Matty pulled her coat closer as she danced her short walk home. She threw down her jacket as she walked into the small motel room. Her mother was out again leaving the place to herself. 

Matty had decided that she actually liked Maddy and Cassie. They could seem like bitches on the outside but they were two girls that knew what they needed and wanted. She had decided that Nate Jacobs was an idiot for not knowing the girl that was in front of him. Stupid boys that think they deserve the world but she would probably give in again. She guessed that made her a shitty friend. Matty had finished taking a long hot shower loving the way the water fell upon her skin before slipping on a silky nightgown. 

Matty continued to twirl around enjoying the feeling of the nightgown on her clean skin. She turned her music up loud ignoring the sounds from the other rooms. Matty continued to twirl but stopped when there was a knock on the door. She stared at the door before looking through the little peephole. What she saw was Nate Jacobs standing on her doorstep looking very relaxed. She pulled open the door, "can I help you?"

"Can I come in?" he asked. 

Matty pulled back the door and let him walk through. She watched as he looked around at the suitcases and clothes on the floor. Matty tucked a piece of her wet hair behind her ear, "If I knew you were coming I would cleaned up" 

"Don't worry" he said before turning back to look at her, "You disappear on me"

"I'm not one to stay the night" she told him before falling back on her messy bed. She stared up at him.

"You should of stayed the night"

"I'm not one to do what anyone says" Matty told him. Nate sat down before looking down at her. He traced her side. 

"did Maddy find you?" 

Nate stopped and tensed, "Yes"

"Good for her" Matty said, "You're a piece of shit to her".

"I know" Nate responded.

Matty sat up a little using her elbows, "I feel like I'm not the only one dilemma"

"What do you mean?" Nate asked her letting his hand on her thigh.

"I'm not asking to know Nate" Matty said searching his eyes, "I'm simply stating what I have observed".

Nate played with the silk of her nightgown, "I got a lot going on".

"are you using me as a distraction" she asked gently.

"Partly" Nate told her before leaning down to let his lips graze hers, "but part of me is obsessed with you. I care for you".

Matty pulled him closer by his shirt, "that's alright" she said quietly before pulling him into a deep kiss. A very sweet distraction.