Christmas In Miami

Clarence pov

I woke up and noticed that Kai was no longer next to me. Getting up to the bathroom I stopped in my tracks when I heard Kai singing.

"Imma thick bitch and I got me some sausage, Clarence hit it from the back with his big fat sausage, Imma crazy bitch when I don't get sausage, Do a handstand-".

"Okay okay I heard enough" I stopped her and she looked back like she saw a ghost.

"Oh my god" She blushed.

"Its okay I've heard worst....Nope Iied this is the worst" I said as I kissed her neck then got my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

"Merry Christmas poppa" She said as she stood behind me wrapping her hands as she inched her hand lower and lower into my pants until she finally got to Max🍆.

"Bae chill" I said as I tried to push her back but for some reason she had some extra strength. She got me and pushed me on the lid of the toilet, looking me directly into my eyes she pulled Max out as she started to go down on me.

"Woah" I said as I watched her, this was surprising and shocking. I mean she was doing everything the hand combo, deep throat, spitting, This shit is bomb.

"I'm bout to nut" I told her trying to push her head away.

"Make my throat your daycare then" She pulled up to say and when right back down as she sucked even more smirking.

"Fuck" I groaned as I released into her mouth and she swallowed.

"Damn, you a pro. How long you been doing that" I asked catching my breath as I pulled up my pants.

"Ermmm I started 8 minutes ago. Merry Christmas papi!" She smirked at me before pulling me into a kiss. I slapped her ass before she brushed her teeth again then we made our way down stairs..

Kai pov

"Who trying to switch rooms because I refuse to spend anymore nights in a room next to them" Jordyn asked as she pointed at us.

"Girl shut up and good morning everyone" I smiled bright as I sat at the table.

"Look at ha, got some dick and don't know how to act" Ari said pointing at me with a piece of steak in her hand.

"Shut up" I laugh as I fixed me and Clarence's plate.

"My mom and dad said they should be here in 15 minutes" Clarence said and I nodded.

"So Clarence you excited for the draft" London asked and my dad looked up.

"Yeah hopefully I get drafted by the Miami Heat or Lakers or even the Knicks would be fine" London nodded.

"Wait you play basketball?" My dad asked Clarence.

"Yessir" My dad nodded like he was impress.

"What if you drafted by a team that's not in state or not near by. Kai would you consider moving your whole life for him?" I looked up at everyone. Damn just put me in the spotlight then.

"Um yeah of course I would" I smiled at Clarence.

"That's cute" London said.

After everyone was done eating me and Queen were washing dishes while Ari, Nala, and Jordyn cleaned up the living room.

"You're so pretty" Queen said out of no where.

"Thank you, you're pretty too" I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry about yesterday I was going through it with my parents before I left Cali".