Reality

Kai's pvo
January 21st
6:50am

I was sitting in front of my mirror finishing flat ironing my hair I was honestly getting tired of Black but this was my last week with black me and Ari planned on switching it up.

After finishing my hair I decided to go natural today because for some reason my skin was just glowinggggg.

I told my Ari and my aunty Meg about everything that happened on Saturday night and they was so surprise they said they wouldn't expect that from me but they were happy for me.

As I was walking out my room I couldn't help but to admire myself in the mirror I felt like I had the most amazing body ever.

Taking my phone out of my purse I snapped a picture for the gram.

rawest.kai: My name is baddie baddie I keep it tight for zaddy😏😛❤

Liked by:fb.maleek, thee.don.ari,shecallsmedaddy.clarence
nickiminaj and 400 others

thee.don.ari: You think you grown now😏✨
fb.Maleek: My sis glowing😍😍 you better tell me wassup when I see you

boujeebitch.Shannon: glowing😍😍✨

I laughed at the comments as I liked them, they are honestly funny as hell.

I made sure I had all my stuff before jogging down stairs where I saw Ari and Aunty Meg.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at Ari "you stay trying to be like me the hell".

"Girl shut the hell up because I had this on before you" she jumped at me but I didn't even budge.

"Ahhh I'm scared" I said rolling my eyes as I told my aunty good morning and giving her a kiss.

"See you Aunty Meg" I said as I walked towards the front door.

"Bye babygirl" she said winking at me before I closed the door.

It was pretty cold outside, obviously because it was winter but damn it was cold as hell.