Oh Baby!

Kai's pvo
February 23rd
12:20pm

Today everyone was celebrating Maleek's birthday a real nigga was turning 19 today so he was having a party at this 18+ club tonight honestly I didn't feel like going because I felt like shit, my period was 2 weeks late, and I was breaking out like crazy, and I gained a few pounds and I'm sure people have started noticing.

I just shook the thought off off as I walked downstairs seeing the usual Ari, Maleek, and Aunt Meg in the kitchen making breakfast, and then My cousin Jordyn from my dad side and my Stepsister Nala. my cousin Jordyn and Stepsister Nala came down from LA to visit me for the weekend, well Nala did and Jordyn is staying down here with us until summer so she's finishing her senior year at my school her first day is Monday and she already caught up with the tea I told her last night and she wasn't so happy about little Miss Ashley.

"Hey everyone" I said as I walked into the kitchen trying to steal a piece of bacon but aunty hit my hand away with the spatula causing me to drop my bacon.

"Ouch" I said sticking my finger in my mouth and rolling my eyes at my aunty as everyone laughed.

"Hey Kai" everyone said simultaneously.

"Mhmm" I said as I sat down next to Jordyn and laid my head in her shoulder I really wasn't feeling the best.

"Wassup with you cousin" She said as she kissed my forehead and pushed my hair out of my face.

"Well I had the worst headache yesterday before y'all came and I'm bloated as fuck and my breast feel so sore" I groaned as said lowly to her.

"Well you could be getting your period" She whispered to me.

"My period is 2 weeks late" I whispered back now worried as I heard myself out loud.

"Kai are you sure your not.....pregnant" She looked around the room before asking.

"How could I be pregnant last time I had sex was last month" I answered back now confused.

"What about with the boy you told me about how you guys had sex did you guys use a condom " I said to me.

It then took me back then remembering we actually didn't use a condom.

I did my face in a O expression "We didn't" I whispered shaking my head.

Before she could answer me Maleek interrupted us.

"Jordyn and Nala y'all coming out to the club tonight right?" he asked looking between the two.

"Yeah why not right" She said looking at me as she shrugged.

"Yeah" Nala said as she continued scrolling through her phone.

"Well it's a all white party so I hope ain't none of y'all on y'all....you know" He said scratching his head.

"Boy no and what y'all wearing?" Ari asked looking around at us.

"I got a little outfit I'm sure that still fits that I got 3 weeks ago" I said spinning around on the chair.

"Wait Ms.Megan you wanna come too you seem fun so I want you to come and make sure you keep a eye on these wild zoo animals" Maleek said eyeing me and Ari.

"Call me Meg or Aunt Meg boy making me feel old and shit I'm only 34 don't do it and yessssssss a bad bitch love to party" Aunty Meg told Maleek.

"Yayyyyyy so can we can go shopping" Nala screamed.

"Yes I wanna swipe my card for the one time" Jordyn said doing a little twerk on her chair.

"Okay when we done eating we could take 2 cars since its 6 of us 3 in each car" Aunty Meg said as she put our plates in front of us.