A Bad Idea

"So I know we're not friends or anything but I need a ride back home and was wondering if you could fix that issue?"
   He proceeded to ignore me and continue talking to his "friends",who looked a whole lot like criminals in my opinion. But I obviously had to get his attention so I started talking to his friends.
   "Hey sorry to interrupt this little conversation but I need a ride home... any takers?"
   "I'll take you"
   "No you won't"
   "What're you gonna do about it Walker? Come on pretty lady."
   The guy who said he'd take me home was Jay. Out of all the delinquents that Walker hangs out with, Jay is the hottest. But unfortunately before we got to his car, Walker yanked his hoodie back and whispered something into his ear.  
     Whatever he said must've worked because Jay shoved Walker away and stormed off. Me being the idiot I am, called after him, wanting to know why he suddenly ditched me. He didn't stop walking and eventually stopped at the group of friends they had been talking to before. I looked at Walker to see why he would anger my ride home but he just motioned for me to get in his car, which was parked beside of Jay's. Since he ignored me earlier, I decided to cross my arms and stay where I was. He sighed, looking highly annoyed that I wasn't listening to him.
  "Either you get in the car or you don't get a ride"
  "I don't need you to give me a ride"
  "Oh really? Then why did you ask me for one?"
    Well he has me there, I forgot I had originally asked him. But that's irrelevant, if he's gonna be a jerk then I'll find my own way home. So I started walking, knowing I'd have a long way to go.