Chapter 40 - The Sweats

Start from the beginning

"Lisa..." She breathed out my name when she found an empty slot in between our lips.

I didn't let her speak as I continued the kiss, feeling her nails pressed on my back just in the right amount of pressure that didn't hurt, but simply showing her anxiousness.

The heart-burning sensation that pleasured all my senses; listening to her mellifluent moans, tasting her heavenly lips, and feeling her smooth breasts, sparked the yearning and desire I had been keeping towards a woman I loved, Chae Richards.

My chest was so heavy with everything. The sadness in me affected my soul that just wanted the love I had lost to return, while the longing along my bones begged to have a body I never had before.

With a stammering voice, it was me who let her name escaped my mouth this time.

"Chae?"

My eyes were finally opened, looking into hers and finding all the love she proposed that I was able to feel, as always.

"Yes, Lisa?"

My lips trembled when the heaviness weighed my jaw, making it hard for me to speak my heart out. I knew the tears that I had been holding since I got on this bed would fall at any second and I should hurry, but I wished it was that easy to ask someone for something I doubted myself would get.

Because that thing meant a lot to her, and she, meant a lot to me.

"Chae?" I called her one more time, sniffling a little. "Can I have you tonight? Please?"

My voice cracked at the end of the sentence when a sob pounded my throat to be freed, but it couldn't, yet.

Then I waited for her to think, to make a choice, and to answer me. I wouldn't mind if she needed a moment since I had been waiting for more than 9 months to finally have her, sexually, and I absolutely could wait again. And again. And again.

But the quiet set up that was so perfect, so calming and so comfortable for the past minutes was interrupted by a loud, ringing noise coming from the Lisa's cell phone that I placed on the bedside table.

I almost cussed, complaining about my crucial moment with Chae that was disturbed by a phone call from my mother, who happened to call me at 10:07p.m. as soon as my eyes landed on the phone screen.

"Mum?"

I answered the call after I got off from Chae, still lying on my stomach with my elbows pressed hard into the mattress.

Feeling the movements next to me, I forced my neck to turn towards Chae, seeing her getting up from the bed until I couldn't see her anymore due to my position at the moment. I could only hear some moves she made behind me.

I sighed, knowing that my chance with Chae was blown. So I focused on the phone call instead since my mother wouldn't dial my number if it wasn't important. So this mum should be the same as the mum in my universe.

"Hello?" I gave my response again when I heard nothing on the other side, except for connection interference noises that never happened before.

"Lis- can you-"

"Mum? I can't hear you!" I stressed on my voice. "Your line is breaking up!"

"Can you hear me?!"

"It's not clear, mum!"

I frowned, thinking of which part of the world she was at and making a phone call with bad reception.

But I felt a pressure on my hip that was later became heavier, telling me that Chae just sat on there and followed by another trail of palms against my skin, starting from my waist and up to the shoulders.