Training

"Ow!" I say as Levi flicks my head. I put a hand to my head and start rubbing it. I glare at him as I do. He ignores it and says, "First we're going to start off by one on one fighting, ok, brat." He says coldly. "Don't be such a baby I didn't want to do this to." I mumble angrily." "What was that, brat?" He says annoyed. I stay silent, because due my respect to my superiors. He lunges at, but I dodge seeing right through, but he grabs my shirt as I dodge. I crinkle my forehead in anger, as he throws me to ground. He gets up and starts cleaning his hand with a handkerchief. I get up, and start to pat my back, which is covered with dirt. I walk up to him as he puts away his handkerchief, I grab his and hiss "You owe me a new shirt, brat." He looks at me with annoyance and before he can say anything I throw him hard to the ground, my respect for him, leaving me. I tower over him and smirk. "How does feel, huh?" He gets up and glares at me with such coldness, but I don't care he ruined the shirt my aunt gave me before I left. My eyes turn sad, when I think of my aunt. Levi looks surprise and hits the back of my head, which brings me back to reality. "Fifty laps and clean duty for the horses, cadet." I roll my eyes and say, "Yes, captain Levi." I say, with cold hatred. He turns his back and says," Don't earn yourself another punishment, cadet." And then he heads for the tall forest. And I follow behind him, grumbling the whole way.