Tea

"What's tea?" They all turn in my direction. "What did you just say?" Levi says, his face turning dark. "Um," I say nervously," I ask what tea is." "Do you seriously don'-" Isabel starts to say. But Levi pushes his chair and gets up and walks toward me. When he reaches me, he grabs Joy out of my arms and gives her to Isabel. Then he grabs my shirt and says,"Your coming with me." Then he drops me into my seat and walks to the kitchen. I get out of my seat,and look at Isabel, she mouths good luck, and then I follow him. When I reach into the kitchen, he grabs puts both of my arms behind my back with only one arm. Then forces a cup of light brown liquid down my mouth. It taste sweet and cool. Some of it goes to the side my mouth as I gulp it down. When I finish it he lets go of me and I take breaths due to not being able to breathe during the gulps. "What was that?!" I demand. "That," Levi starts to say as he walks toward me,"was tea." He finishes as hovers above me. He leans foward. "So, what do you think?" He askes. "U-uh," I stutter,"It tasted pretty good." He stands up straight and says,"How did you not know what tea  was?" "Well," I look to the side,"my family was really poor and we never had the luxury of having tea. All I ever dranked was water." I meet his gaze and he mutters,"Hmm." I blush out of shame and embarrassement. He looks at me and says,"Well, at least you know what tea tastes like." And walks back to where Isabel and Furlan are at.