Chapter 42

Harry's p.o.v
"Why did she really come back harry" Zayn asked.

I sat there uncomfortable wondering if I should tell the lads or not.

"She just realized she didn't want to leave I suppose" I answered him.

"Harry she came in with you carrying her and her eyes were red" He says.

"I don't know then. Ask her yourself she is up in her room" I tell him.

"No because you know" he says "harry go up to her you need to make things right"

"But Zayn" I say but he shakes his head.

"Go Up to her Harry. I know she didn't just come here because she wanted too. I know you and Luke pinned her to the ground and your in enough shit with her already so go fucking make it up to her and try win her back Because Harry she has never stopped loving you even if you think she did" Zayn said and slowly I went upstairs to her room that was mine but I moved into Nialls since she didn't want to stay in the same room as me.

When I walked in she was looking a picture of me and her on my bedroom floor smashed. She brushed off the broken glass and held it in her hand not noticing me at the door.

Her face looked sad. She is only eighteen no eighteen year old should have to go through all that fucked up shit. Especially now that me and her have made a decision on what we are doing with Angel and the unborn baby that is mine.

I cleared my throat and she got a fright dropping the picture.

When she noticed it was me she relaxed only a small bit.

"You know when I gave birth to Angel I promised her I would kill Logan and we could live a happy life" She said " But look at this. The first time I held my daughter I told her that I would keep her safe and never leave her. I was going to get an abortion because of all the shit that's happening. Zayn talked me out of it and I can never repay him because if I was to get an Abortion I would never have the best child ever.

But the best child in the world shouldn't have to live in this world. Especially not with a mother who was going to run off and leave her here without a mother. A mother who cuts. A mother who has killed someone before.

Harry I killed someone I should be in jail. I killed innocent people who were just slaves for Logan. Its my fault my best friend is dead. I left Josh thinking I was coming to America with him. Harry, Angel and this child doesn't deserve to know me. They deserve someone better.

A mother who wont run away from her problems. They need a mother who will fight her problems and fight for her kids and family but you saw how I reacted back there when you pinned me to the ground.

I'm selfish Harry selfish"

Soph brakes down into tears on the bed and I walk over to her. But I know I'm the last person who she wants to talk to at the moment so I keep my distance.

"I forgive you for leaving me back there I understand" I hear a voice say and turn around.

"What are you doing here" I say gritting my teeth.

"Liam let me in" Josh said a smirk playing on his face " Knock Knock"

I look at him in confusion but he looks at me waiting to be answered.

"Who's there" I say confused as to where this is going.

"Me" He answers.

"Me who" I say.

"Me So get the fuck out and let me talk to Soph because at the moment she really doesn't like you" He says with a big smirk.

I look at him as if to say ' Who the fuck are you talking to' then he gave me a warning look so quietly I left the room feeling defeated.