chapter 11

Nialls p.o.v

"Luke" Louis shouted.

"Who is the Luke" Soph said.

"I am" Luke said " And the other lads are here to"

Then the boys of 5 seconds of summer come out of the darkness. They walk over to me, Soph and our baby Angel.

"Niall let us take Angel we will keep her safe we need to get her out first she needs cloths and milk and everything" Ashton said.

"No, I don't even know who you are I'm not leaving you with my child" Soph said.

"Soph please it will be safer for her and they are our best friends i swear she will be safe" I say to her.

"Okay just give me a few minutes with her" She said.

"No we have to go now Sophie Logan will be coming soon we will come back to for all of you soon we just need to get the child out first" Luke said. Soph handed Angel over to Luke and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Then i came up to Angel and kissed her to.

"Thank you please keep her safe" I said.

"She will now bye and if i were you don't tell Logan anything about her and get rid of all the evidence" Luke said and walked off with my daughter.

Soph got up even though she was in pain and went and sat in the corner. I'm not going to go over to her she needs space. But how can the lads get out and we cant. I hope our baby will be okay. We start cleaning up the evidence and after an hour a just sit down looking over at Soph.

"She is heart broken" Niall said.

"I know, She thinks she wont see Angel again but she will" Harry says.

"Guys we have to do whatever we can to get her out of here. All Logan want to do to her is fuck her" Liam said.

"The bastard" Zayn said.

"When Logan was fucking her in the closet it was the worst sound i ever heard. You could hear he wasn't taking it easy on her. He knew what he was doing he wanted to kill the baby and now look at her the baby isn't dead but she is lost in her own head she probably doesn't even feel pain anymore because her child is taken from her and she knows its the right thing" Liam said.

Then someone came in the door and we all went silent. Sophie didn't even bother looking up. James the other member of Big time rush walked over to Soph and picked her up she didn't even move she let him touch her even in the wrong parts she didn't even flinch.

"PUT HER DOWN JAMES" Harry shouted. I gave him the death glare but that didn't stop him "I SAID PUT HER DOWN"

"No" James said "Logan wants her" and he walked off with Soph.

"WHY DIDN'T NONE OF YOU DO ANYTHING YOU JUST SAT THERE" Harry shouted.

"Harry we cant try anything they will hurt her" Louis said "We wanted to do something but we cant risk it "

Sophie's p.o.v

"What do you want Logan" I asked him.

"You know what i want" He said with a grin on his face.

"get on with it" I say

"actually i want you " He says "I want you to break up with Niall and if he asks did i make you to you say no. All yours friends will be safe ill give them all a room each but they will be our slaves and that is the only offer I'm giving you. Your baby could be safe when its born"

"HOW COULD IT BE SAFE. YOU KILLED IT WHEN YOU FUCKED ME AND WHEN YOU CUT ME WITH THE KNIFE THE BABY IS DEAD LOGAN" I shout.

"Oh well we can try again then can we would you like another baby" He said.

"No do you not understand. I want to get out of here for good i don't want you to fuck me every 3 fucking hours i want a normal life Logan not to be beating up everyday because YOU don't get your own way" i explain.

"I do but guess what princess your not getting out of here so if i you have a brain in that pretty heads of yours" He says.

"FINE BUT LET ME GO AROUND THE HOUSE MYSELF AND THE LADS TO" I say.

"FINE" He said.

"Thank you ill go tell the lads myself" I say and walk off down the basement.

"Soph your okay" Harry said.

"Yeah yeah but i could be better come on lads" I said and they all followed me.

"This time I'm killing him i found a gun in one of the rooms" I said showing them the gun i found.

"Sweet but how did you get away from him" Zayn said.

"I made a deal with him but il explain later" I promise to them.

"This is your room lads you all have to share wait here until i come back for you i have to go to Logan" I say and lock them in the room. On my way to Logan i hide the gun in my pants i know only boys do it but he shouldn't look there tonight.

"Hey babe" I say.

"Oh so now your calling me babe. I like that lets go to bed we wont do anything just now. Just sleep" He says walking over to the bed. I follow him over. And i just lie down. I don't go asleep I wait for awhile until i know Logan is definitely asleep. Then slowly i pull out the gun and put it to his side.

"Goodbye babe" I whisper in his ear.
"What" He whispered tired.

Then i shot him not only once but multiple times this is the third person i have killed in one week. I feel terrible but i am saving people.

Then i run out of the room before anyone come and i run to were i locked the boys in. When i unlock it they all ask me if I'm okay and if i did it. I didn't say anything i just rushed them along out the front door.

The air it feels great on my skin as I'm running. I stop where i am and tell the lads to go behind me. I take the gun out for the second time tonight and everyone all the guards pulled one out as well. There was a bit 6 guards and 6 of us great and I'm the only one who has a gun.

But then three people came out holding guns shooting the guys. Then i start shooting as soon as the lads are all shot we all start running towards the boys house but i fall.

"SOPH" Harry says "Whats wrong".

"Well firstly Harry I gave birth today, I got fucked and beat up today, I shot a load of people today and i dont know where my daughter is so besides all them im doing all right thanks for asking " I said.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style and started running. " Oh and angel is at home with Luke he has been mothering her there .Mike just told me." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Thank you" I said.

"You risked your life a lot today trying to save all of us i mean everything bad that happened you was because ur strong and you wanted to save everyone and i cant thank you enough" He said " Okay we are here ill lie you down on the couch and you can carry your little bundle of joy"

"Okay ha.." I was about to say but i felt a sharp pain in my side.

"Soph whats wrong" Harry asked. But before i could answer I blacked out.