Chapter 46

Sophie’s p.o.v

"If you go we all go. Even if we are letting the whole world down" And with that He left.

"Louis" I shout out running after him in the hallway. He turned around and said what.

"We do this the whole time. We always end up getting caught. I have a daughter Louis I put her first before anything and you know I will" I say to him.

"I know" He says he starts to turn around but I stop him.

"I want to kill Joseph. Fuck I want to kill him so much but I don’t have it in my to kill anyone else I’m a mother Louis. Louis I’m only nineteen. I can’t be doing this anymore. I’m barely stable never mind a responsible adult. But I have to be for Angel." I say to him.

"I know you want to kill Joseph but this isn’t about us anymore. We started this and we have to finish it. But we are going to do whatever you do because without you we have no hope but with you we do" He says.

"I want Luke" I say.

"Out of fucking no where you want Luke. I am not done talking to you" He says sternly.

Then I walk straight up to him “You are not my father so stop acting like it" I say back at him.

Louis' eyes told me he looked hurt but at the moment I couldn’t give a crap. I’m just so pissed with the lads making me choose.

"You’re acting like a child. Maybe you should grow up first before you even become stable" He says and walks away.

I quickly pull out my phone and text Luke to come into my room. He text me back saying he was on his way to I waited silently. I heard a small knock and then Luke walked in.

I quickly ran over to him and kissed him on the lips out of nowhere.

I didn’t take long for Luke to realize what I just did and our lips started to move in sync.

I felt a million sparks going off. It was amazing.

Me and Luke smiled into the kiss making it more amazing.

I pulled away. I heard Luke moan a little when I pulled away.

"I love you" I say to him.

"I love you to" He says then we but go back into the kiss.

It started to get a little heated up until Louis barged in the door. Finding my top on the floor and I was just about to take Luke’s top off.

I screamed and ran over to get my top.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Louis screamed. I swear if Louis was in a cartoon smoke would be coming out of his ears right now.

"I can explain" I say quietly my face going red from embarrassment.

"GET OUT NOW" Louis screams at Luke. I quickly put on my top while they boys weren’t watching. Luke quickly ran out of the room and Louis pulled my on to the bed.

"You have to stop being desperate it’s making you like a slut" He says to me and my jaw dropped to the ground "But that’s not why I am here. Have you made your decision we are all waiting" 

"Louis I don’t know. If we go on the ground we will be safe. But I will never get to see Angel because I wouldn’t want to risk her life. But it’s not safe for any of us here" I say.

"We will go on the run but only for a year Sophie but if the whole Joseph thing gets worse I’m coming back and I will fight" He says.

"No Louis that’s not what I want" I say "I want to kill him for making me pretend my child is dead. I’m going to kill him for forcing my friend Josh to work for him and threatening the ones I love. Joseph is going to be dead and I’m going to make sure it’s me who is doing it"