Chapter 35

Sophie's p.o.v

"When we are gone stay outta trouble okay" Louis tells me as we walk into Penny's (Prime mark).

"Okay Boo bear.I will miss you when your gone. I don't know what I will do without you" I tell him.

"We are letting Luke, Calum, Ashton and micheal live in our house. So if I were you I would choose which room you want to stay in" He tells me.

"Your one" I say to him.

"Okay If I tell you something you cant cry scream or storm off okay.You have to try understand why we didn't tell you" Louis says to me.

"I promise but if its really bad you cant expect me to be happy" I tell him.

"When you had Angel in Logan's basement. You were supposed to have twins You were also going to have a baby boy. but the we didn't know at the time. So we saved Angel but we were told even if we did save the baby boy he still would of died since he was cut with the knife " He tells me.

So I was supposed to have a baby boy. I feel terrible. I didn't even get to have a funeral for him or mourn over his death.

"Before you go off on tour I want a funeral for my baby boy. I feel terrible I didn't even get to mourn over his death."I say emotionless.

"We will. Ill organize it for tomorrow. Do you want to get him christened I think you can do it even if he isn't here" Louis asked me.

"Yes please. Have the christening first then the funeral" I tell him.

"What are you going to call him" He asks me.

"I was thinking Justin as his first name and his middle name Louis" I tell him and his face lights up. I like seeing Louis happy.

"Aw thanks now come on we really have to start Christmas shopping" He says and we walk into the shop.

After about an hour or so I have most of the things I want but I want something special for Harry and Louis but I just don't know what to get.

We walk into Starbucks and sat down.

"Thanks for bringing me out Lou. I don't know what I would do without you" I tell him.

"Same Here and no bother its what brothers are suppose to do bring there annoying little sister who always gets in for trouble off places and always there to save her butt" He says laughing.

"Your very funny Tomlinson but I had to save your butt on some occasions as-well. And how do you know your older" I as him laughing.

"I just am okay. I'm going to be your big brother and I'm going to pretend your 16 and I'm eighteen. So on the twenty fourth of December your going to have your sweet sixteenth and I'm going to have my nineteenth" He says.

"Are you being serious" I say smiling.

"Yes I'm being very serious. I want to be your older brother who looks after you" He says and I think he is being serious. He wants me to be sixteen again and him turning nineteen.

"Does that mean at the moment I'm fifteen" I ask him.

"Yes"He says.

"And you do know that means I had sex when I was fifteen with Niall Horan right. " I ask him laughing when his face drops as soon as he remembers.

"So you could star on that show sixteen and pregnant. You could be famous" He tells me and he starts laughing again.

"Im already famous. As your sister and Harry's girlfriend" I tell him.