Chapter 7

Sophies p.o.v

Parts of me still want to run away because i cant trust the others completely.But i have to I live with them now. I am now in a wheelchair because my right arm is broken and my right leg so i would be able to use to the crutches and also i have broken ribs. Louis is using crutches but he will be off them in two weeks.

"Niall can you lift me onto the chair" I ask Niall.

"Okay" He says and lifts me up onto the chair.

"Thanks" I say.

Slowly i fall asleep.But all of a sudden i hear a bang. I try to get up but i cant. Then i see Harry in my wheel chair and Zayn is pushing him.

"Guys what are you doing" I ask them.

"Um we were just taking a ride on your wheel chair do you need to get up." They say.

"Um, Yeah i sorta need to go to the toilet and i need help" I ask.

They both looked at each other and Zayn came over and picked me up and put me in the wheel chair.

"One of us are gonna have to help you" Harry says.

"Why were is Niall" I ask.

"Niall went to the shop with Louis" Zayn answered.

"Oh okay" i say. This is gonna be awkward.

"Ill help you Sophie" Harry said.

"Okay thank you Harry" I say and Harry brings my wheelchair upstairs. "Oh and when is your audition"

"Next week " He says "Its a good thing we are on summer holiday as well, Okay here we are." He say.he lifts me in and sits me in the bath.

"Harry can you take off my pants and under ware please and then sit me on the toilet" I ask.

"Um okay Sophie" He says and does what i asked him to do then i sits me on the toilet and i do my business. Then when we were finished i asked him could he bring me to Nialls room so i can rest in peace and if him and Zayn likes they can play on the wheel chair when i said that bit his face lit up.

~~2 MONTHS LATER~~

Me and Louis have both recovered and the boys came third in the x factor and they are now famous. I have gotten on so well with the boys. Me and Niall are dating now. I still haven't met my biological parents. But Louis promised me he would bring me today.

"Sophie are you ready" Louis shouts up at me,

"Nearly Louis" I shout back down. I started putting make up on because i still have a few scars so i use to it to cover up.

"Ready" I say running down the stairs. I give Niall a quick kiss on the lips and run out to Louis in the car.

"Okay are you sure your ready to meet them" Louis asked.

"Yeah i think so. Do you think they will like me" I ask him.

"There is only a she" Louis said sadly.

"Oh okay do you think she will like me" i ask him again.

"She will love you Sophie" he says reassuring me.

When we get to Louis mam house.I start to feel sick. Here i am outside my mothers house and she doesn't even know me.

"okay here we go" said Louis knocking on the door.

A beautiful lady answered the door and she started crying when she saw me and Louis at the door. She went to Louis and hugged him and then she turned to me and hugged me and looked into my eyes.

"My girl my baby girl. I'm sorry i gave you away when your were younger i couldn't handle both of you." She says.

"Its okay I forgive you mam" I tell her.

"Come inside." my mam says ushering us inside.

"Um mam where is the toilet " I say.

My mam shows me where the toilets are and i head in. As soon as i got in a started getting sick.

"LOUIS" I say i think i sounded a bit worried.

"Mam ill go its okay i know your her mother but she barely knows you" I hear Louis say and then he runs up and sees me sitting at the toilet.

"Sophie whats wrong"he asks

"I'm late and I've been getting sick all morning" I tell him.

"Late for what Sophie"He asks.

"Do you know anything about girls Louis " I say rolling my eyes. " When a girl says she is late it means her period has come late normal its come in a monthly cycle.And i was meant to have mine last month"

"And that mean??" He asks.

"Louis I might be pregnant" I whisper to him and i start crying.

He comes over to me and hugs me. "Shh lets go home we can come back some other time. We need to get you a test. Wipe your eyes and come down when your ready ill make up an excuse to tell my mam" He tells me and gets up and walks out.

When i wiped my tears i walked downstairs and Louis grabbed my hand i waved goodbye and Louis brought me to the shop he ran in picked up a few tests. Then we headed straight home he handed me the bad and i tried the tests.

I sat on the toilet seat waiting for the result then i heard a ding.

I walk out to Louis and show him the test

Positive.

"SOPHIE OMG YOUR GONNA BE A MOTHER" Louis shouts.

"sh Louis I don't want anyone else knowing until Niall knows" I say.

"Okay But you better tell Niall now go upstairs and tell him" Louis says.

"Okay" i say and walk upstairs.

I knock slowly on the door of Nialls room which is also mine now.

"come in" Niall says and i walk in.

"Niall i have something to tell you" I say.

"Whats that babe" He asks.

"I um I'm pregnant Niall" I tell him quickly.

"SOPHIE OMG WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS" Niall shouts.

"YEAH NIALL AND WE ARE GOING TO BE GREAT ONES" I started shouting as well. "Can you bring me to the hospital later so i can see how long i am"

"Yes of course babe." He says.

"Don't tell anyone yet only you and Louis know wait until we come home from the hospital." I tell him.

Then there was a knock on the door and Niall ran down to get it I followed him slowly i stood at the top of the stairs and when Niall answered it. There was a girl standing there.