Chapter 18

Harry's p.o.v

I sit there shocked my hands are still in where i was holding onto Sophie but she is long gone upstairs with her abusive ex boyfriend.

"Styles shirt off" Niall said. I could tell he was also shocked by Sophie's actions I think we all were. When she kissed me it was like a thousand fireworks going off. I couldn't help my self from traveling my hands all over her body and that's when Brandon took advantage of me. I wanted to keep going and so did Soph she must of wanted to keep going because she groaned when Brandon pulled her away and before she left she looked back at my with sad eyes.

I stood up and took my shirt off.

"Turn around your getting your punishment for running off with Sophie this morning" Niall said.

"Okay" I say and i turned around. I shocked everyone by just saying okay and not fighting back but I think Sophie shocked us all today.

Then the whip came in contact with my skin. I didn't even let out a scream all i did was flinch. I stood there emotionless. I felt as if nothing could hurt me anymore. I felt numb.

After about thirty something hits of the whip Niall decided that he couldn't hurt me that much so gave up. As soon as he left the room. I collapsed on the floor and started crying for the first time since Louis got shot and when Sophie got dropped put the window. The lads were trying to comfort me but i didn't even bother answering anything they said. I just continued to weep on the floor and that's were i stayed for the rest of the day. On the floor crying.

Sophie's p.o.v

"That's was a nice stunt back there to get his filthy hands off of you" Brandon said as he started to take my clothes off. I let him. I don't care what he does to me.

"Oh really and you weren't jealous" I say trying to act a bit sassy.

"Me jealous. Ha your funny Rogers you know that." He says.

"So why do you happen to be the one going to rape me. Why is it you being the one to do it huh why not any other guard" I say challenging him.

"Its not called rape if you love it babe" He says.

"But you are raping me because i will never love it" I reply.

"FUCK OFF" He says and slaps me in the face. The a small grins forms onto my face.

"I cant you wont let me you want to rape me but if you want me to fuck off just leave go of my hands and get off me " I say.

"What the fuck happened the Innocent Sophie who cried if anyone hurt her. The girl who use to cry because she got bullied. The girl who is so sensitive that's the girl i want to mess with" He says.

"Well listen up buddy because that girl is long gone" I reply back to him. I let out a small chuckle knowing that im annoying him.

"You know what fuck off. I will let Niall deal with you. Just go to fucking sleep and stop annoying me" He demands.

"Gladly" I say and walk over to my clothes and put them back on and go to sleep in the bed room.

Nialls p.o.v

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T PUNISH HER" I shouted at Brandon.

"She looked emotionless sir and she kept being cheeky and annoying me. It would of been no fun if i was going to rape her" He said.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOUR GETTING PUNISHED AS WELL BRANDON. I GIVE YOU ONE SIMPLE FUCKING JOB AND YOU DON'T DO IT" I shout.

He wants me to give her the punishment but if i did i would just kill her for sneaking around with Harry and then kissing him in front of everyone making me look like a dope.

"I am sorry sir but Sophie isn't as weak as she use to be you should know that by now sir" Brandon said.

"JUST GO BRANDON. GO OFF WORK TODAY COME BACK TOMORROW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO DO YOUR JOB RIGHT" I say.

"Yes Sir" He reply's and walks off. I march off to the room Soph is in. Without knowing what i was doing i started kicking and punching Sophie with the first punch i gave her she woke up and when she noticed me she smiled.

"NIALL FUCK OFF YOUR HURTING ME" She pleaded.

I ignored her a kept on punching and kicking i didn't let her sit up i made her stay lying down. After about awhile i got bored and tired so i stopped and walked out of the room leaving Sophie lying alone sore all over and hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorrys its a short chapter my mam and dad done the viking marthon today to i went to support them. So i was gone all day and when i came my internet was gone. It only came back about a half an hour ago so please excuse any mistakes and stuff.

~jojo2412~