chapter 12

Harry's p.o.v

 "Guys we have to bring her to the hospital and we also have to bring Angel just to make sure everything is okay" I say.

"Okay, Lets go" Niall shouted and he picked up his baby daughter and i picked up Soph and put her gently in the car.

                                                                    ~~ 

"Okay, So as you know you had a baby girl, but there is one problem Niall " The doctor said.

"What is it Dr. Clancy" Niall said starting to panic.

"Your daughter is perfectly healthy and Soph should be fine ill talk about her in a second but your not the only father of the baby girl" Dr. Clancy explained.

"WHAT WHO IS THE OTHER FATHER" Niall shouted.

"Niall wake up you know who he is and it doesn't matter" I say annoyed that Niall has forgotten what happened with Logan i mean who can blame him for forgetting or at least trying to forget.

"The other father is Logan Henderson" Dr. Clancy said " And aren't you a bit young to be having kids Niall i mean you 18. Most people don't have kids till there about 25 and your so young and your famous now " 

"He is keeping the child" I said threw my teeth trying to control my anger I'm still pissed off that Niall only cares about Angel and not that much about Soph.

"Thank you doctor goodbye now" Niall says.

"How is Soph Dr. Clancy" I ask still trying to control my anger. 

"Oh yes Soph she is doing very well. But she got shot at the side but she will survive. I just need to wrap her side up and her stomach. Oh and also she was suppose to have a baby boy to so she was expecting twins but since you wanted to save her she gave birth to only one child and was unable to give birth to the baby boy" He said.

"Oh it doesn't matter lets not tell her. So she doesn't get moody with us as long as Angel is okay I don't care" Niall said.

I stared at him for a long time to see if he was joking but there was no sign of it in his eyes.

"Niall How dare you" Louis said.

"What that's all you were thinking about as well i can tell you just want the baby safe and so do i didn't care if Soph died. I only wanted her for one thing and one thing only ...sex and it took for ever to get it and I'm tired of waiting around" Niall said "Oh and if you tell her Ill kill her or bring her to Logan"

"You bastard" I muttered under my breath for no one to hear but Niall did.

"What was that Harry" He asked.

"Nothing Niall" I said. Then he walked over to me and grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"What was that Harry" He said threw his teeth I could see he was trying not to cause a big scene.

"I SAID NOTHING" I shouted.

"OKAY THAT'S IT FROM NOW ON YOUR ALL MY SLAVES EVEN SOPHIE I'M GOING TO GET MORE GIRLS AS WELL YOU WILL BE LIKE HIGH CLASS SLAVE ONLY BOYS AND GIRLS ARE ALL GOING TO BE IN A DIFFERENT CLASS TO YOU THEY ARE BELOW YOU" He shouted.

"WHAT NO YOU CANT DO THAT NIALL" I shouted.

"I can and i will and if you don't do what your told there will be severe consequences" He said " And i have come across a large sum of money and i heard soon everyone will be servants besides people like me. So i am your master now and you shall call me Sir"