Halloween

A/N: This is a side story.

The day is coming... The cursed day is coming. It is the day everyone in the Chaldea, except for Makoto, has prepared for. It was one of the worst days of the year. Halloween.

Gudao, Gudako, and Mash were in the cafeteria. The three of them were having a serious conversation about this year's Halloween.

The cafeteria's lights were all turned off and the only light source was the one on the table that the three of them were using. A lamp.

"Senpai... What is the plan?" Mash asked Gudao. The two females stared at the male as he was thinking about the plan.

"First, we need to watch out for any Elizabeths. Make that our top priority. Then we need a secret hideout where they can't find us..." Gudao told the plan while in thinking pose. He had planned this very carefully since their lives were on the stakes.

"But where do we find a good hideout?" Gudako asked the two other members. And once again the three of them went into deep thinking. That was until Mash raised her hand.

"What about Makoto's room?" she asked the two Masters. They both looked at Mash in awe as she was a genius.

"Great idea, Mash!" Gudao exclaimed and hugged the eggplant into a hug. The said eggplant blushed at the physical contact but didn't push the male Master away.

"S-Senpai! Not now!" Mash said a little bit happily. She didn't hate being in physical contact with Gudao.

"You two can have your lovey-dovey moments after the Halloween is over." Gudako told them both. She was a little bit irritated at them.

"Ah! Sorry..." Gudao said and chuckled. Tomorrow was going to be a tiring day.

=====

They were excited. They were happy. With each skip, they made their way to the cafeteria. That was the place where most of the Servants were after all. These two are Elizabeth Bathory Halloween and Brave. Or Witch Eli-chan and Hero Eli-chan.

As the two Elizabeths arrived at the cafeteria, they were expecting a party going on. But no. That wasn't the thing that they saw. What they saw were emptiness and silence.

The cafeteria was empty. No Servant, no Master, no EMIYA in the kitchen. Nothing. It was completely empty.

"Wha-! Where is everybody!?" Witch Eli-chan exclaimed in surprise. She was waving her three-pronged spear around.

"Calm down, other me. I'm guessing they all forgot about Halloween and are still sleeping." Hero Eli-chan told the other Elizabeth. Witch Eli-chan took a deep breath and nodded.

"You are right. But should we wait for them to wake up or not?" Witch Eli-chan asked.

"Eeeh~? I don't want to wait~!" Hero Eli-chan whined. She didn't like to wait and preferred things happening as soon as possible.

"You have a point there. Let's then go and wake everybody up!" Witch Eli-chan said happily and they both went to search their first prey. They were going to start with the easiest one. Their Masters.

=====

*knock knock*

Makoto heard someone knock on his door again. He has had a lot of visitors nowadays. It reminded him of the days when he was invited by his friends. 

Makoto couldn't help but smile at the memory and went to open the door. He had already prepared his daily routine and wanted to have his morning coffee.