Servant and Persona

The nostalgic feeling of the warm couch. The nostalgic view of an elevator. The nostalgic color of velvet blue. It was Makoto's favorite color. In front of him were grinning Igor and smiling Elizabeth.

Makoto had gone to his room and slept the night after explaining some of his abilities for Chaldea. He drank a little bit too much coffee and struggled to get sleep but eventually fell asleep.

"Welcome back to the Velvet Room, our honored Guest. We have been waiting for you." Igor said to Makoto. His grin widening again as he saw Makoto. One of the intriguing Guests he has ever met.

Elizabeth stood next to the couch where Igor sat on. She bowed down to Makoto with a smile and her hold on the thick book tightened. She was once again happy to see Makoto free from being the Great Seal.

Since the day Makoto had become the Great Seal, Elizabeth had tried to search for a way to save Makoto. But she hasn't found any. There weren't any ways to change the mind of humankind or sealing Nyx in a different way. But she didn't give up and continued to search. Even if it would take many decades, centuries, millenniums, she will find a way to get Makoto free.

"I'm back, again." Makoto told Igor back, again, with a smile. A smile he could show in Velvet Room. It was the only place where Makoto felt home. A place where he could show his emotions freely. A place where he could let out all of his problems.

Makoto was sitting on the other couch that was in front of Igor and Elizabeth. For some reason, everytime he had come to this room while sleeping, he always ended up sitting on the other couch.

"Elizabeth, if you would do the honor." Igor told Elizabeth. She bowed respectfully and opened her book. Major Arcana cards came out of the book and spun around for a while until they fused into one single card. The Universe Arcana. The Universe Arcana flew towards Makoto and disappeared the moment it had touched him.

Makoto felt something strange happen inside him. It didn't feel disturbing or anything close to it. It felt nice and warm. It felt like he had recovered something he had lost in a long time.

"That was?" Makoto asked Igor while clutching his shirt. He didn't clutch his shirt because he was in pain. He clutched his shirt because he felt that it's something he should hold tight and never let it go again.

"With this, you should have recovered something you have lost as a Great Seal." Igor told Makoto.

Makoto didn't understand what Igor meant by that and looked at Elizabeth for help. She noticed Makoto's gaze and smiled.

"That is for you to find out when you leave this place." she told Makoto.

Makoto said nothing to that and nodded. He wasn't in any rush and had all the time in his current life.

=====

She was worried. She wanted to meet him. She wanted to see if he was okay. She wanted to know. She needed to know.

The Hunter of Chastity walked around the hallways and searched for Makoto's room. Her lion tail swung back and forth worriedly, everytime she took a step. Her lion ears twitched as she heard a voice she didn't want to hear. This person is Atalanta.

Atalanta decided to ignore the voice and continued to search Makoto's room. She had tried to ask Gudao, Gudako, or Mash but she hasn't seen them anywhere. So she decided to walk through the hallways and search Makoto's room. Maybe even run into the Masters of Chaldea or Mash.

Atalanta finally saw the person in front of her. She clenched her fists tightly and continued to ignore the person. The said person also saw Atalanta and wanted to have a conversation with her.