First Mission

Makoto woke up from his sleep. After the welcome party his Master, Gudako, made for him, he was shown his room and he had to admit the food EMIYA made was amazing.

Da Vinci and Romani had told him the rooms could be changed to the way he wished, so he made it look like the room he had in the Iwatodai Dormitory. 

His room was small. Smaller than other Servants' room but he didn't care. Makoto liked the way his room was. Small and kind of empty, since he didn't have anything to decorate his room with.

*Knock knock*

Somebody knocked on his door. Makoto stood up from his bed and made his way to the door. Still in his sleeping attire. He opened the door and Gudako stood in front of him. She had a smile on her face as she saw Makoto.

"Good morning, Makoto." Gudako said to him. Her eyes looked behind Makoto before he could say anything back. She seemed a little bit sad as she saw how small his room was.

"Are you sure this room is good for you? We can always make it bigger." She asked sadly.

Makoto nodded and said, "It's okay." Gudako nodded back and her smile came back to her face.

"If you are okay with this, I won't complain. But I need you to get ready for your first battle."

Makoto nodded again and closed his room's door so he could change his clothes.

=====

Gudao waited for Gudako to bring Makoto in the Rayshift Room. Next to him stood his and Gudako's Servants. Artoria Pendragon(Gudao's Servant) and Arthur Pendragon(Gudako's Servant). Both King of Knights spoke with each other. Mostly about their worlds' Merlins.

Mash was with Da Vinci and Romani. It looked like Mash scolded Romani for doing something. Maybe it's about Makoto having a small room. Eventually, Da Vinci stopped Mash and calmed her down.

'I should have gone with Gudako. I'm bored' Gudao thought as he yawned. Just as he was about to fall asleep the door opened. Inside the room came Gudako and Makoto.

"We are here!" Gudako announced as she dragged Makoto with her.

"Please let go." Makoto said as he tried to take his arm away from Gudako's vice-like grip. Gudako let go of Makoto and apologized sheepishly.

Makoto sighed in relief and looked around the room. His eyes landed on the two King of Knights in confusion.

"...Arthur?" Makoto asked confusedly. Both King of Knights looked at Makoto. They were a little amused by Makoto's confusion.

"Is this your first time meeting one or should I say two?" Da Vinci asked, amused by Makoto's reaction. Makoto nodded and closed his eyes while rubbing his temple in a slight headache because a certain knight is whining inside Makoto's head.

'THERE ARE TWO FATHERS?!?!?!?!?! BUT WHY IS ONE OF THEM A WOMAN?!?!?!?' a man's voice shouted in confusion.

"Is something wrong?" Gudako asked worriedly, seeing Makoto rubbing his temples. Makoto shook his head and said, "It's nothing." Gudako nodded back and Da Vinci went to prepared the Rayshift with Romani.

=====

Makoto decided to walk around the room and look around while Da Vinci prepared the Rayshift with Romani. He didn't want to speak with the two King of Knights while Mordred is still whining inside his head.