thirty

A/N:

If you're not curious as to why I haven't been updating then you can skip this note.

First of all, I would like to apologize for letting you guys wait for so long. This multi fan/jyp hard stan just had her recital (yey!).

Soooo I practiced and studied (hahaha did I study? jk) instead of prioritizing this story. I am absolutely sorry for letting you guys wait. Before I knew it a lot of people have already read this fanfic hahaha! THANK YOU SO MUUUCH!!! I never expected that someone would actually like this story. I wrote this on a whim, thinking that I should write the idea down before I forget and then decided to publish it. Hahaha so this story is not really well thought of. Well it is fun, so thank you for supporting my story even if it's not that fantastic.

So, within this chapter there may be offensive stuffs for others and I'm sorry, I hope you understand that this story is fictional.
______________________________________

Madie's P. O. V.

As the doors of the ambulance closed I immediately stopped my crying. Woo! I got carried away. Again...

I rolled my eyes and wiped away the tears on my cheeks. I stared at unconscious Jamie and scoffed.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you this time?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"you just had to ruin it for me. AGAIN!" from this point on, I started to ramble on. Ha, I've always been chatty.

"Oh hey My name's Jamie!" I started imitating her as horribly as I could. "Oh! We're best fwends! We both love BTS and we always think alike!" I then added some giggles.

Bitch. You found out about BTS because of me. Jimin isn't even your bias. You fake sh*t!

I glared at her so called innocent face and just thought that if I punched her will I get away with it? I mean, I could always make up some shit or act as if I didn't know where her bruise came from.

My hands kept on flinching, itching to just slap her. I just... I still can't get over the fact that Jimin, MY F*CKING OPPA, accidentally got her phone number. I tried numerous times to get her to stop talking to Jimin and I guess I forgot how stubborn her pathetic face is.

As we arrived at the hospital, I switched on my sad face and started faking a panic attack.

"oh my gosh I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't-" I fanned myself, especially my eyes, then teared up a little bit. "Is she going to be okay?"

The paramedics ignkred me and rushed Jamie inside the hospital. I rolled my eyes and followed suite. By this point I full on sobbed, crying my eyes out as I run along side the nurses and doctors and nurses pushing the bed to the ER.

I sat down on the chairs in the waiting area and stared at the floor blankly, letting my tears fall. A nurse came up to me and asked for information about the patient, I answered honestly at least.

"I-I don't know, I don't understand... she just passed out." I whimpered, faking concern. The bitch could die for all I care.

And at this moment, I suddenly thought of screaming and going crazy. Don't know how actual panic attacks goes but I assume it's like this?

"I-I can't breathe..." I breathed out. I started panting and screaming. But the nurse... stared at me, studying my facial expression. Am I not convincing enough?

I looked around and saw a lot of people staring at me and other more nurses and personnel. I stuttered this time. Slowly backing away. Dammit! F*ck you all! A patient is dying and you just stare at her? F*ck you!

"Ma'am, everythings is going to be okay. I'm no psychiatrist but, I suggest you calm yourself down and drink some water. Stay positive and pray. " The nurse finally spoke up, smiling at me. I can see a hint of annoyance though.

I scoffed. Right, b*tch.

"Do you have a history with panic attacks or asthma?" The nurse asked.

I started having a cold sweat upon hearing her question so I shook my head and cleared my throat. Sh*t don't feel uncomfortable.

"I-I'm fine. I just... It was traumatic for me okay?" That came out harsher than I intended.

The nurse was surprised so she just smiled at me awkwardly and went to the ER.

I don't have a history with panic attacks nor asthma, but I do have history with something else...