Seventeen

Jimin's P. O. V.

Gosh, she's too gullible and innocent. What if I wasn't the one she was texting? What if it was some sick rapi-you know what? I will NOT think about it.

"Jimin."

I clenched my fists and unknowingly squeezed my phone.

"What?" I replied harshly... Too harsh.

"Sheesh man, I just came here to tell you that Namjoon wanted us all in the living room." Hobi-hyung defended himself, offended by my outburst.

"No need to shout." He muttered on the way to the living room as I followed him.

I felt guilty and surprised by my outburst at Hobi-hyung. "Uh-I'm sorry." I tried apologizing.

"It's fine. Whatever." He said, not looking back at me and sitting down next to Yoongi hyung on the sofa.

I sighed and shook my head. It'll pass.

"This isn't going to be long guys, I just want to..."

And just like that my freaking head drifted off to another land.

Jamie was there, I know, weird. She's great. Great to throw away. Haha! I wonder what her reply to that. I'll text her later.

...I don't know why but my mind keeps on drifting to "what if a guy touches Jamie in a terrible way" and I do not feel good about it. There was this guy that she mentioned she had a blind date with when we just started texting. More like when she started texting. I feel bad for being too busy to even reply back to her. Anyways, whoever that guy is, I hope he won't show up when me and Jamie meet. I want to be alone with her. Apologize for the days I haven't replied. It may be something so little but it matters to me.

She seems so pure and warm hearted. So young... WHAT IF SHE'S SOME KID? WHAT THE HELL?

...

...

No. No. That's impossible. Kids don't speak like that. DON't they? Her voice? It sounded sweet and small and cute... Uh... What? Her voice is small. I mean, why would a kid go on a blind date? And why would she want to meet up with me? Right? Her parents wouldn't let her come. She's NOT a kid. Ha! I can't believe we never even asked each other's age. Am I older than her though? I wish I was. So I could bully her into calling me Oppa and boss her around.

"Hyung, did you even listen?" Jungkook suddenly appeared beside me, scaring the hell out of me.

I jumped from my sit and glared at Jungkook "Ah! really? You scared me!" He laughed and smacked the back of my head.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

"You were out of it the whole time Namjoon hyung was discussing important things."

I blushed, guilty once again. "Right, sorry."

"Are you... Okay?" He looked away. Haha! This punk. Always feels awkward whenever he wants to talk about things he thinks is serious.

I smiled "I'm fine, just worried."

"About what?"

I suddenly felt shy. Should I tell him? "I'm-I-this-the..." I stopped, groaning in frustration. "The girl I'm texting."

"No! No way!" His eyes widened and his grin widened.

I nodded hiding my face with my hands, smiling sheepishly.

"Wha-when?" He asked, finding everything silly and funny.

"I think... Tomorrow?" I answered.

"Hyung, you like her don't you?"

My smile dropped and I dropped my hands.

"I don't know."

"What? Obviously you do." He smiled, one filled with disbelief. Finding it ridiculous that I don't know.

"Who likes who?" Yoongi hyung suddenly butted in, lying down the sofa, using my thigh as a pillow.

"Hyung's going to meet up with Jamie." Jungkook answered before I could, raising his voice when he said Jamie, like a girl.

I laughed, hitting his arm "stop it!" He started twirling invisible hair hanging down his shoulder calling my name out.

"Jimin-ssi..." Yoongi hyung touched my cheek softly below me. I looked down at him and laughed when his expression imitated a woman cheated on in dramas.

"I thought I was... The only one?" He raised his voice, attempting to sound like a girl he sat up and started stroking my cheeks. Is it weird if I say it feels good-NO! IT DOESN'T! He doesn't need to know that Jimin!

At this point Jungkook was laughing his ass out. He started clenching his stomach.

"What's going on here." Jin hyung dramatically entered the living room.

I looked at Yoongi hyung "Hyung... There was never an us." And with that I pushed his hand away.

He gasped and pretended as if he was in pain. "NO!"

He glared at me and rolled his eyes over dramatically. He made an high pitched "umph!" Sound and crossed his arms.

Suddenly he shouted, and relaxed on the sofa as if it was nothing. "JIMIN HAS A DATE! HE'S GONNA GET LAID!"

Everyone started flying back into the living room. Yoongi hyung screaming is a very rare occurance. And well, of course they would. What the hell Suga?

I blushed and attempted to hit him but stopped myself. I do not want to try anything stupid when he's already got me caged in here. Everyone started congratulating me and patted me in the back. Teasing me in every way. Gosh when will this misery end?

"AAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!" I screamed in agony, pushing all of their hands away. They all laughed and clapped their hands.

"No one's going on a date! No one's gonna get laid!" I shouted through their laughter.

"Not. Yet." Namjoon hyung shot me. That traitor. I am dying everyone. Help me... Jamie...

"It's a good thing hyung. You taught him the difference between a peck and a kiss. He wouldn't be confused anymore." Taehyung. That bastard.

At least they're all enjoying themselves. I smiled contentedly to myself. Gosh, I'm a mushy little sh*t. I can't wait to meet you... Jamie.