Twenty-one

Jimin's P. O. V.

Should I send her a message?

This question has been bothering me for a couple of days. It's like we became strangers after the most confusing cafe incident. It's like we already know...

Was that really her though?

I breathe out an aggravated sigh and began to run my fingers through my hair in frustration. Everything is so... Confusing. Everything is so unsure to me. Plenty of questions have been taking over my mind like a whirlwind declaring the end of the world. (*cringe*) Am I exaggerating? Yes I am. I'm especially frustrated because I can't remember her face. I can only remember her yellow ribbon.

I shivered as the cold air hugged my body despite the two layers of clothing I wore. I made sure to dress very simple to avoid any attention and wore a mask to hide my face.

After days of conflict, I decided that I wanted to be dramatic and go to the cafe that me and Jamie planned to meet up. Letting regret and guilt tag along with me, I walked my way to the cafe.

Arriving at my destination-which is not that far, I entered the cafe and subconsciously scanned the tables. I sighed and carded my hand to my hair. I was kind of hoping to see Jamie waiting for me... but I know I f*cked things up big time.

I chose a table next to the glass window and thought about how things could've been different.

We should've decided to meet up when promotions are finally done. But then, she doesn't even know a thing about who I really am.

Still... It would've been nice to see her today.