Nineteen

Jimin's P. O. V.

The girl from last night kept on slipping into the cracks of my brain. Wow. That actually sounded bad (depending on how contaminated your brain is). She has a yellow ribbon on the top of her head, and she's...cute. Was the guy her boyfriend? Crap! She mentioned that she went on a blind date before... I guess they ended up together.

"heh, good for them." I thought bitterly, stabbing my sweet potato.

"What did you say?" Yoongi hyung asked all of a sudden.

"oh, uh, nothing."  I nervously laughed.

He stared at me almost glaringly.

Uncomfortable, I scratched the back of my head. "Did you say something?"

Finally, he broke eye contact and took a bite from his sweet potato. "I said, RM and Hobi have started practicing."

I smiled awkwardly and nodded, eating the rest of my sweet potato.

"They want you to join them." he added one last time before giving his phone all of his attention.

I stood up and went straight to the practice room.

"Jimin-ssi! How did you do the–" Hobi hyung danced our new choreo, showing me the parts where he got confused.

I showed him how and helped RM along the way. 30 minutes later, Namjoon hyung wanted to take a rest and so we did.

"Jimin." the hyungs sat next to me and handed me a bottled water. I took it, thanking them.

"I honestly have no idea how you do it man." Namjoon hyung started.

I chuckled "do what?"

"You know! You practice almost 24/7." he exclaimed, seemingly frustrated at my reply.

"NOT 24/7." I denied. Hobi hyung snorted, muttering to himself. "Sure, you barely eat and you barely give yourself a break."

"Wha-what? I do not!" I exclaimed.

"how?" he challenged.

"I... Have my phone with me." I pathetically answered.

They both chuckled and stared at each other knowingly. "Oh yeah?" said Hobi hyung.

"Yeah!" my voice rose.

"Does that gurrlfriend of yours keep you company from all the stress you're handling?" Namjoon hyung teased.

My smile disappeared and I answered them seriously. "Yes, she does." I stared at my bottle and fiddled with the cap.

When I looked at them, their teasing smiles were gone and they looked at me with honest disbelief. "you like her don't you?" Hobi hyung asked, his voice barely a whisper.

It took me a while to answer but I answered, "yes."

"you know that none of us are allowed to be in a relationship right?" he asked solemnly.

"yes." I answered once again.

"Jimin—" Namjoon hyung started with a 'serious business' look in his eyes but I cut him off "I know that hyung. We're not in a relationship. Relax."

"Think about her Jimin. If you ever pursue her and ARMYs finds out." he continued doubting me.

"I have thought about everything! Not all ARMYs are going to freak." I almost shout. I know what will happen. Why can't he trust me?

Namjoon frowned "But majority will."

I surpressed my frustration and anger, and heaved a sigh. "Gosh I know that okay?"

"But last night..." Hobi hyung added after a few minutes of silence.

"Last night..." I trailed off. "Last night was..."

"a mistake?" RM continued, making me want to smack his head.

"No! Last night was painful for me. I feel guilty and I feel sorry for her. It kills me to know how long she probably waited for me to meet her." I burst out.

"Jiminssi, you don't even know what she looks like!" Hobi hyung exclaimed with disbelief in his voice.

"I know that the girl from the entrance was her." I fought.

He chuckled, unbelieving. "What? Just because she wore a yellow ribbon on her head?"

"Yes!" I shouted, making him quiet.

"Jimin. For all we know she could be a fraud. A scammer even. Hell, maybe she never even went there and waited." Namjoon debated for Hobi hyung.

All I felt was anger and the urge to protect her. I closed my hand into a fist and closed my eyes, leveling my angry breathing. "She texted me. She was there. She waited for a long time."

"Don't you understand? She could only be saying that through text! She could be with her friends laughing at how stupid you are."

"Hyung. You don't know her—"

"Oh don't give me that 'you don't know her like I do' crap. As if you two have been in a relationship."

I opened my mouth to counter something back, sadly, I came up with nothing.

"Jimin... You should let her go." Hobi hyung patted my back, solemn.

"Hyung? " I started desperately. "What's wrong with liking someone?" My chest feels heavy.

"Normally there's none, but with our job? I can think of plenty reasons." Namjoon hyung answered.
_______________________________________

A/N: Hi readers! Sorry for the long wait. My phone was broken and so I had to reformat it. I know it took me a lot of time to do so, but school is also a problem of mine. I hope you all understand. Thank you! 😊 ❤️ 💋

ONCE AGAIN, THANKZ YOU!!!! 💋 💋 💋