"Namjoon, I am going to say this as clearly as I possibly can so that your stupid head can understand what is coming out of my mouth," He said leaning forward, "You. Like. Haewon,"

"Of course, I like her. She's a great person,"

"My God," Jin said, "It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. No, Namjoon. You like her and you like her more than a friend. Do you understand that or do I have to fucking spell it out?"

I leaned back in my chair, "Like her? But...shit,"

"Finally!" Jin said throwing his hands in the air, "Open the champagne we have a genius in the room,"

"But...I thought I liked Yuji. I get like that around Yuji,"

"Yuji is a bitch," Jin said, "I've told you she doesn't deserve the attention but it's like you are the only one that can't see what she is like,"

"I'm sure I like her and I know that liking her isn't a good thing but-"

"You don't like her, Namjoon. Haewon is the one you like," Jin said rolling his eyes, "I know people who are still virgins but they aren't as innocent minded as you,"

I sighed and rubbed my face, "I'm trying,"

"I'm not saying that is a bad thing. It isn't," Jin said, "Clearly, Haewon finds it attractive. She hasn't taken the piss out of you yet has she?"

"Well, she teases me,"

"I tease you," Jin smiled, "Look, Namjoon. If you are so certain that you don't like Haewon, as soon as you both have sex, break it off. Then, you can see where your head is at. But I am telling you now that as soon as you break it off, you are going to hurt her and you are going to hurt yourself,"

I folded my arms, "People said we looked like a real couple,"

"That's because you do," Jin said, "Does Haewon know about the photo you posted?"

"No," I muttered.

"Then you should tell her before she comes across is by mistake," Jin grinned, "Why not tell her now. Call her,"

"What?"

"Call her or I will call her,"

I groaned, "Fine! I'll call her and tell her. You are being really mean today, Jin,"

"Anytime," Jin laughed.

I let out a sigh and unlocked my phone to call Haewon. I felt my mouth go dry waiting for her to pick up,

"Hello, for a blowjob: please press one," Her friend said as he answered, "To lick a pussy: please press-ow! Haewon, what the fuck!"

"Piss off you bag of snot," Haewon said, "Hey, my little bean. Couldn't wait a whole day to talk to me?"

"Um, I have something to tell you,"

"If you have a boner, use your hand"

"No! I don't have a boner and...Jin, don't look at me like that," I said and I rubbed my eyes, "I, um, I sort of uploaded a picture online last night,"

There was a pause and she spoke quietly, "If you are calling to tell me that you took a picture of my most intimate parts and posted it on the internet, then I will skin you alive with a blunt knife and wear your skin as a coat,"

"Holy shit," I breathed out, "You're joking right?"

"Does it sound like I am joking?"

"D-definitely not," I said, "It-it's nothing like that. I, uh, I just took a picture of you when you were on the, uh, ferris wheel because I thought it was a good picture and I uploaded it,"

"With what caption?"

"I-I had a g-great view on the f-ferris wheel," I said and I bit into my lip.

Another pause, "Well, I am a good view and if it is that good then you better send that shit over because I want to admire myself,"

"Ah! Haewon! Don't t-touch me there!"

"Oh god! Your hand feels so good! Stick a f-finger in my ass!"

"F-fuck! Quicker, toss me off quicker!"

"What the fuck?" I said, feeling myself get angry, "What is going on?"

"My friends are being dicks and that is the last time you will ever hear of them because I am about to kill them. See you later my innocent little bean," Haewon hung up on me as her friends started to scream and I stared at my phone.

"Everything ok?" Jin asked.

"Remind me never to piss her off," I said looking up at Jin, "I don't want her wearing my skin as a coat,"

"What the fuck?" Jin laughed, "I love her! I fucking love her!"