14

Haewon

"Don't stick your fingers in there, Jungkook!" I said as he was on the phone to his mum, "Stick them digits up my bum!"

"Stop it!" He hissed at me.

"Oh for fuck sake, Jungkook!" Jimin said loudly, "You misplaced the anal lube again!"

"Jungkook, give my dick attention as well!" Taehyung said, "Stop touching yours and love mine!"

"Oh my god!" Jungkook said quickly hanging up making us all laugh, "That was my mum!"

"We know," I said pulling his pouting lips, "That was why we did it,"

"Now she thinks we are having a foursome,"

"You know that isn't true," Jimin said, laughing, "She still thinks you're a virgin,"

"Then let her keep thinking that, "Jungkook said folding his arms, "Anyway, why don't we do that whenever Haewon is on the phone?"

"Um, because the only person she talks to over the phone is her brother, "Taehyung said, "And we are scared of him. Sometimes,"

"Oh yeah," Jungkook said and looked over at me, "She isn't any better,"

"I have my moments," I shrugged and the doorbell went, "I'll get it,"

"No!" The boys said jumping over the sofa "We will!"

"Oops. Poor Namjoon," I said sitting back down. I heard the boys call him their little bean and I'm pretty sure one of them kissed him. My bet was on Jimin.

"Why are your friends so weird?" Namjoon said being pulled into the front room by his hand, "I was just kissed on the cheek!"

Jimin shrugged, "I wanted to see your reaction and it was boring,"

I rolled my eyes, "Leave him alone already. So, what's wrong?"

Namjoon sighed and sat down next to me, "I had an argument with a friend and then Yuji came up to me and started-"

"Yuji?" Jungkook asked, "Son Yuji?"

"The very one," I muttered, "What interesting things did she say this time?"

"Just the abortions and how she caught you sleeping with one of her boyfriends," Namjoon said.

"That's the other way around," Jimin said, "That girl couldn't keep her legs closed and it wasn't just Haewon that caught her with the ex. We were all there,"

Namjoon looked up at me, "You were right though,"

"About what?" I asked.

"She's more interested in me now that she thinks I'm dating you,"

"You are dating?" Taehyung exclaimed, "Yes! She finally has a boyfriend and I can tell my mum that-"

"It's fake," Namjoon muttered, "It was...no, don't worry,"

"My innocent little bean," I laughed, "It's alright. You can tell these guys and they won't judge you,"

Namjoon looked at the wall, "I'm...I'm a virgin,"

"Ok, so what's the big news?" Jimin asked.

"That's it,"

"Oh," He said, "I was expecting something better than that,"

"Yeah," Taehyung said, "Like how you have a dick and a vagina. But if you would have said that, I'd probably want to have a look. Ow! Haewon, don't hit me,"