Chapter 17

Your POV
"What do you mean that was your mum? I thought she disappeared?" Camila asked.

"I thought so to but she was standing right there on the stage" I replied. I could feel the tears rising in my eyes. Camila could tell because she pulled my into hug her. "I just don't understand anymore" I sobbed. Camila rubbed my back and kissed my head multiple times. Camila cupped my cheeks and brought my head up to face her.

"Do you want to go home?" Camila asked. I shook my head.

"I have to watch Sofi's play, I promised her" I replied. Camila smiled at me. She kissed me before she took my hand in hers. I took a deep breathe before walking back into the building. Luckily the curtains were rising as we walked in so we quickly ran and sat down. Sofi noticed us straight away and seeing that huge smile on her face was worth coming back for.
........................
The play was actually really good and Sofi did an amazing job. Sinu and Alejandro were waiting for Sofi to come back from getting changed while Camila and I decided to wait outside. I needed to get away from here as soon as possible.

"Y/N?" There she was. The woman who left us to fend for our selves 4 years ago. "Y/N please look at me" she pleaded. I continued to face a worried looking Camila. I slowly turned around to face one of the two people who have caused me so much pain. Mum gasped. "Your so beautiful" she reached her hand out but I moved away.

"Don't touch me Emma" mum looked hurt at the fact I had just used her first name.

"Y/N I'm your mother" she said.

"No your not, you lost that right 4 years ago when you left us, you left us with nothing" I was starting to get overwhelmed by the who situation and could feel tears forming again.

"Y/N?" Really? Dads here to!!

"Please let us explain" Emma said. I shook my head.

"You don't have to explain anything, you didn't love us, you left us with nothing, I had to leave school because of you, I had to get a job at 13 years old, I never had a life so don't come back when everything is finally okay and ruin it" I said as tears started to fall.

"Do you mind if we talk alone?" My dad said to Camila. She nodded but I pulled her back next to me. I needed we more than ever right now.

"No, she's not going anywhere" I said. "The only people who are leaving are you two" I said.

"Y/N we're sorry, we love you" Dad said.

"No you don't, everyone was right, you never loved us, you never cared I was so hopeful that you would come back, I sat by the door crying cause I thought you were dead but no news ever came, an you never came back and I gave up. I was the only one that had hope, that had faith in you as our parents but you never came back and you lost your right at being out parents, we may have the same DNA but we will never be family cause you never loved us and that's what makes a family, love but you don't love us" it sounded harsh because it was. Emma started to cry but I still felt nothing. I wish I could forgive them but I can't.

"Y/N CAMILA" I heard a little voice call. I quickly wiped my tears and watched as Sofi ran over to us.

"Hey little one" I said. "You were amazing" I said.

"Y/N and I are going our for Ice Cream tomorrow as a treat" Camila said. "You wanna come?" Camila asked. Sofi started jumping around with joy and I couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"YES PLEASE" Sofi said. We laughed.

"Come one let's go home" Alejandro said. I got up from my crouching position to see mum and dad walking away. I sighed. I was about to follow the others but Camila pulled my back.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked. I shook my head.

"No not really, I really want to forgive them but I can't, I can't forgive them and then they leave again I can't go through that it would hurt too much" I said.

"Do you still love them?" Camila asked cupping my cheeks.

"I don't know, I think a part of me does but I can never be sure" I said. "There's one thing that I've never been more sure of in my life though" I said.

"And what's that?" Camila asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"That I love you. I love you with my whole heart. You took it away from me a long time again an I don't want it back because it belongs to you now, I've never loved someone so much in my life and the thought of you ever leaving me would kill me" I said. Camila had tears rolling down her cheeks. I wiped some away.

"I love you to, I love you so much and you have my heart to and I want you to keep it forever. I'm never leaving you ever" Camila said before crashing her lips onto mine for our most heated kiss to date. It was filled with everything. Passion, love, all the pain was gone all because of the brunette I get to call mine. When we pulled away we rested our foreheads together.

"I don't know what the future holds but what I do know is that your in every moment of it" I said.

"Funny you said that cause your in every moment of my future to" Camila said. I laughed and pecked her lips once more before we walked over to the Cabello car leaving all the pain in the past. For now at least.