Chapter 15

Your POV
Sofi and I were waiting for Camila to come out of school. "Hey babe" I turned on the spot to find Camila beaming at me.

"Hey" I replied. We hugged for a while until Camila moved on to the younger Cabello. I watched the two interact and it was the cutest thing ever.

"You ready to go" Camila smirked at my staring. I nodded as she took my hand. I caught the eye of Austin who was standing across from us with his arm around another girl. He was glaring but I ignored him and we walked back to the Cabello's.

As soon as we got back Sofi shot up the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to get her a snack. I began making her a peanut butter sandwich. When I had finished I turned to find Camila standing in the doorway while staring at me. "Your really beautiful you know" Camila said suddenly making me blush. I shook my head. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Don't you dare say you aren't" Camila said. I raised my eyebrows at her. "I really wish you could see yourself in my eyes" Camila added.

"I need to go give this to Sofi" I said holding up the almost forgotten plate. Camila sighed. I laughed and kissed her forehead before walking upstairs. Sofi was playing with her dolls again. "Hey little one I made you a sandwich" I said. Sofi's face lit up as she ran over to grab the plate from me.

"Thanks Y/N" Sofi said. I smiled before walking out the room and back down the stairs. I found Camila sitting in the kitchen. I sat in the seat next to her and she turned her head to smile at me.

"Your beautiful as well by the way, I didn't tell you earlier" I said, Camila continued to stare at me like she was trying to figure something out.

"I'm so lucky to have you" Camila said. I smiled. "Like if I hadn't of met you I would have still probably been with a guy I never really liked, everything would have been so different and I'm glad my life didn't go on without you" Camila said. I saw a tear roll down her face but I quickly wiped it away.

"Are you alright?" I asked after sometime of her just looking at me. She smiled.

"Never been better" Camila said. I smiled back.

"Why were you crying?" I asked.

"Because for a moment I actually thought about how my life would be if I hadn't met you" Camila said.

"Do you know what will turn that frown upside down?" I asked smirking. Camila slowly started to get up from her seat. I got up to as Camila bolted out the room. I ran after but she had disappeared.

"Camila" I sang. I entered her bedroom room. I laughed as I could see her feet from under the curtain. I walked over and pulled the curtain back and started tickling her.

"No Y/N st stop" Camila screamed. She finally broke free of me.

"You shouldn't have done that" Camila smirked. Oh no, my turn to run. I ran down the stairs and was surprised at how fast she was. She caught me just as I entered the living room and I'm honestly the most ticklish person alive.

"St st stop pl pl please" I stuttered. She stopped tickling me as we both fell back onto the sofa. When I had calmed down from her tickling me I noticed she was straddling me. I gulped and looked up to see our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Y/N?" I could feel Camila's hot breath hit me. I nodded. "I have liked you since the moment I first saw you, I never planned to like you this much but I don't regret anything so Y/N, would you want to be my girlfriend?" Camila asked and I felt so choked up. I couldn't seem to form words so I just nodded. Camila leant down and hugged me. She slowly pulled back and I saw her eyes look down at my lips then back up again as she slowly leaned in. When her lips touched mine everything vanished. It was just me and her, no worries, no people, nothing but us and it was the greatest feeling in the world. She pulled back. We just looked at each other and that said it all. "Your really ticklish you know" she said and I just laughed.