Chapter 12

Camila's POV

Y/N has been acting really strange since our almost kiss the other day. I mean she doesn't pick me up from school with Sofi anymore and as soon as I get home she leaves. It's like she's avoiding me and to be honest I don't like it at all. "Mila, hello?" Dinah said waving her hands in front of my face.

"Yeah what sorry" I sighed. We were sitting down at our usual place for lunch. It was just us two today as the others all had clubs.

"What's going on with you? You haven't been yourself lately" Dinah said.

"Nothing it's just-" Dinah cut me off before I could finish.

"You miss Y/N" Dinah said and I nodded.

"I don't know what went wrong, she suddenly started to avoid me after that night and I miss her" I sighed. I felt Dinah put her had on my shoulder.

"You need to speak to her" Dinah said.

"I've tried but she just makes up some excuse saying she has to go" I replied shrugging.

"Maybe avoiding you is her only way of not telling you she likes you" Dinah said. I shrugged. Maybe that's it. "Cause you know how she said she couldn't tell the person cause if she died it would be wrong of her to leave her alone" Dinah said. It made sense actually.

"But then she will never tell anyone she likes them and be alone herself, her logic is not very good" I replied with a laugh.

"Well try speaking to her when you get home I can always come round and watch Sofi while you speak to her" Dinah said as the bell rang. I nodded before she shot off to get to class. I got up myself and went to my class also.

After School............

Dinah and I headed out the school gate to go home but I was shocked to see Y/N standing there. Without Sofi. Where is she? "On second thought I'll leave you to it" Dinah whispered in my ear before waving at Y/N and walking in a different direction.

"Y/N? Wh what are you doing here? Where's Sofi" I stuttered. Y/N laughed a little before hugging me.

"Sofi went to a friends house last minute, don't worry, I called Sinu she said it was fine and the reason as for why I'm here is because we need to talk" Y/N went kinda serious.

"Yeah okay sure" I replied a little confused. We turned and started to walk in the direction of home.

"I'm sorry" Y/N suddenly said. I turned my head but she wasn't looking at me but her feet instead.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked a little confused on to where this conversation was going.

"For avoiding you these last couple of days, I've had a lot of thinking to do and I just needed to get my head round it all" Y/N said. So she was avoiding me, I knew it.

"It's okay, I mean of course you have a lot to think about with your heart and everything it makes sense" I replied. She still refuse to look at me but she looked cute either way.

"I wasn't thinking about that" she said this time looking up at me. I was mega confused now. Then what on earth was she thinking about. "You know how you told me to tell the person that I liked them" Y/N said and I nodded. I have no clue on where this is going. "Well I was thinking and it's stupid not to tell them I like them because I mean I'll never tell anyone if it's all because of my heart condition" funny, I said that earlier. I nodded anyway as Y/N gestures for me to sit down. It was only then I noticed and picnic blanket on the floor with a guitar. When the hell did that get there? When did we even arrive at the park? I sat down anyway as Y/N sat beside me and picked up the guitar. "I don't want my heart condition to hold me back, I want to see the world in colour, not black and white, I want to love with all my heart" Y/N paused as she looked up from the ground, I could feel tears already falling down my face. "I want to love you with all my heart" Y/N said. And I melted right there on the spot. I didn't have time to say anything though because Y/N started playing the chords to 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. If I wasn't dead enough before, I was now.

When your legs don't work like they used to before,

And I can't sweep you off of your feet,

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?,

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

Y/N looked up from her guitar and smiled at me as tears fell down my face. I wiped some away but they kept coming.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70,

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 17,

I laughed a little at how she changed the lyrics.

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways,

Maybe just the touch of a hand,

Well, me I fall in love with you every single day,

And I just wanna tell you I am,

So honey now,

Take me into your loving arms,

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars,

Place your head on my beating heart,

I'm thinking out loud,

That maybe we found love right where we are,

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades,

And the crowds don't remember my name,

When my hands don't play the strings the same way,

I know you will still love me the same,

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen,

And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory,

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways,

Maybe it's all part of a plan,

Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes,

Hoping that you'll understand,

But, baby, now,

Y/N suddenly got up and gestured for me to get up also. I stumbled on to my feet as she continued singing the song and dancing around.

Take me into your loving arms,

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars,

Place your head on my beating heart,

Thinking out loud,

That maybe we found love right where we are,

So, baby, now,

Take me into your loving arms,

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars,

Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart,

I'm thinking out loud,

That maybe we found love right where we are,

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are,

She stopped dancing around are stood in front of me. She looked at me right in the eyes.

And we found love right where we are

"I know you may not like me the same way but I just really wanted to let you know how I felt, I want to spend every single moment with you cause when I'm not with you I feel like I'm wasting my time and I don't wanna feel like that anymore" Y/N said. I was still crying but managed to intertwine our fingers. "Also I'm sorry of this is kinda sudden I don't normally do these things, only for you" Y/N said and I laughed. Her rambling was absolutely adorable.
"Your so cute" I sighed looking at her. "Your also very oblivious" I added. Y/M looked at me confused. "If you couldn't already tell I like you to, like a lot" I said.
"You do?" Y/N sounded shocked making me laugh. I nodded. " so will you go on a proper date with me?" She asked.
"I'd love to" I replied. Suddenly I heard some cheering. Y/N and I turned our heads to find way too many people there. "Did you invite them?" I asked.
"No I thought you did" Y/N replied. We both laughed as all the girls, Sofi, my mom, dad, Y/N's brothers and sister came up to us.