Chapter 1

The last time we saw mum and dad was four years ago now. We don't know where they are, if there dead or alive all we know is that they went out one night and never came back.

When I say 'we' I mean my siblings and I. I'm the youngest of 4. The eldest is my brother Jacob, he's 23 then theirs Amy, she's 21, there's also Peter, he's 19 and then theirs me. I'm 17.

We had arrived in Miami about 6 hours ago and just about finished unpacking completely. After a year of non stop work we finally had enough money to move, not being able to stay in London any more. It's not that we hate the place but we want to start fresh kinda. The house was quite big actually, bigger than our old house. We each had a bedroom to ourselves unlike the old house in which we had to share. There are two bathrooms one for the girls and one for the boys and the living room and kitchen where big enough. "Y/N AMY AND I ARE GOING JOB HUNTING DO YOU WANNA COME?" Jacob called up the stairs. I left my room so I didn't have to shout.

"Already?" I asked. We have been here like 6 hours and there already looking for jobs.

"Yeah, how else are we going to feed you, your gonna have to find a job sooner or later though to pay for online school" Jacob said.

"I'll start looking next week or something" I replied. He smiled as Amy joined him.

"We'll be back in a few hours, Peter is playing the XBox in there if you want him" Amy said pointing at the living room before we said our goodbyes and they left. I walked down the stairs and found Peter sitting on the floor.

"What's up?" He asked keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Nothing mu-" I was cut off by the door bell. I sighed assuming I had to get it. I walked out the room and opened the door. Their was a woman sanding there with a bright smile on her face with a little girl next to her. I smiled back still confused.

"Hello, my name is Sinu" the woman said holding her hand out. I gladly took it and smiled. I crouched down.

"What's your name?" I asked the little girl. She smiled.

"I'm Sofi" she said pointing at her self. I laugh standing up straight again.

"I'm Y/N, we just moved in as you can probably tell from all the boxes lying around" I laughed. The woman joined along in the laughter.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Y/N, we just wanted to come and say hello and introduce ourselves as we live opposite" Sinu smiled.

"it wa-" I was cut off by the very loud laughter of a group of girls. I turned my head to see them walking down the street.

"I'm sorry that's my daughter and her friends" Sinu said nervously. I laughed and shook my head.

"Don't worry about it I have 3 siblings who can make more noise than that" I said making both the older and younger girl laugh. I looked over Sinu's shoulder and found all the girls staring at us. It made me a little uncomfortable so I quickly turned back to Sinu.

"Well we're having a barbecue tonight you and your family are welcome to come" Sinu smiled.

"Yeah Y/N please come" Sofi begged. I smiled.

"I'll have to ask the others" I said.

"Well it will start in about 4 hours and we are just having some friends over" Sinu said.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Well see you later maybe" Sinu said. I smiled and nodded as they began to walk away.

"BYE Y/N" Sofi turned and waved I smiled and waved back before walking inside and closing the door.

"Who was that?" Peter asked as I walked into the Living room, his eyes glued to the screen.