Chapter 10

Camila's POV

Here I am again. Same place, standing outside of Y/N's room. She hasn't woken up yet. Everyone has been to see her now, everyone but me but now I have to. I have to do it for her. "You can do it Camz" I turned to find Lauren. I sighed.

"I don't know, I want to go in but-" I don't even know what's wrong with me. Lauren was staring at me, waiting for me to finish my sentence but I can't if I don't even know what's wrong myself. I just feel frozen, like my body won't let me go in even though my head is telling me to go in cause she needs you right now.

"Camz you will feel a lot better after you go in" Lauren was trying to persuade me but I didn't need persuading, I needed to be push in, but I have to do this by myself. I took a deep breathe and smiled at Lauren before finally getting my feet to move. I pushed the door open and heard it swing shut behind me. I slowly looked up and my breathe got caught in my throat when I saw her lying there. She was a lot paler but still beautiful. I slowly walked over and sat in the chair by her bed. I just looked at her for a while. Taking in everything. What had happened, her appearance. Just all of it.

"Hey Y/N, yeah I know, I'm a little late" I felt kinda stupid talking to myself but I had to get it out. I let out a small laugh before continuing. "You scared the hell out of me you idiot, I thought you had died" I said while taking her hand into mine and intertwine our fingers which was just so natural for me now. "It's a shame I find it impossible to be mad at you cause you would be getting the silent treatment by now, anyway, I really need you to wake up Y/N, I know it's only been a day but it feels like years have gone by and I miss you. I love you Y/N" it felt good to get those word out of me before I started spilling them while she was awake. I slowly stood up and kissed her forehead before starting to make my way out of the room. I was about to push the door open when I heard a small whisper.

"Camila?" I turned as fast as I could to find Y/N, awake. I felt tears come to my eyes as I ran back over. I hugged her probably way too tight.

"Your awake" I said happily.

"Well I think so" she replied quietly.

"Wait I've got to get a doctor" I said running back out the room. "SHES AWAKE" I shouted. A few doctors ran past me while everyone else ran over to hug me.

Note- sorry it's so short it's kind of a filler